Thread: Recording sonar log on HDS units while in duel beam mode

Recording sonar log on HDS units while in duel beam mode

I was wondering if you are running in duel beam and select record on the sonar will it record both beams or just the first screen and if it does can you the select the other screen and record two at once

Re: Recording sonar log on HDS units while in duel beam mode

I'm also interested in this.
    I thought i had recorded an awesome show the other weekend with the HDs 10 split into 4 screens (downscan, side-scan, sonar & gps) but when i went to play it back through the unit it was nothing like what I recorded - just the std sonar only.

The software states that it can play back each channel recorded, Select window/tile to view them all at once. (just read the tip of the day at startup.)

Regards
    Honda.

ok but does it record all channels at once is the key here do you have to switch between all open screens and select record for each page or does doing it once cover it, I will be going out sunday so will be giving it a try was just hoping some one had alredy looked into before me.

ok went out and tested it will record both 200 and 83khz readings together at the same time and when you open in sonar log it opens both readings and plays them together. For those that are interested