Thread: What's happening?

What's happening?

Last Sunday I noticed that I allegedly posted a thread about something. Can't remember what it was now, but at the time of the alleged thread, I wasn't home.

No big deal I suppose.

Last night I allegedly posted a thread at 9.45pm re a poll about the best fish.

Wasn't me!!

Put up a thread yesterday and this morning noticed that there's no "Like" or 'Dislike" part under the thread. Could somebody let me know what the go is please.

TOL

Re: What's happening?

Hi

Can't find any of those alleged threads you are talking about.

Please explain :-)

I'd better start again Steve. Didn't explain that very well at all, hey.

In the General Fishing Chat there is a poll called "Australia's most popular fish", and I put up a post in the poll on 1.10.11 at 2.39pm.

Last Sunday, in the main page of General Fishing Chat, I noticed that my original post was recorded as posted at a time when I was over the road helping the neighbour do some painting, around lunchtime I think.

I now notice that my original post is recorded at 9.09pm on 13.10.11.

No big deal I guess, just a glitch somewhere maybe?

Also, when I put a post up, there is no provision for others to "Thank, Like or Dislike this post". It's normally under the orange bar at the bottom of the post. Have I disabled something?

TOL

TOL, the time traveller?

Mate thats all normal.......on polls it leaves the last person to post as current when someone just votes for some reason,also with the like/dislike it won't show up for you to see on your post as that would mean you could like/dislike your own post/thread.

Dan

I dislike ALL tol's posts :lol:

i'll start updating for you mate , check if your "notifications" works !!!!
    LOL