Thread: Show us your jet ski's

Show us your jet ski's

I would be keen to see pics of your jet ski set up and particularly how you set them up for fishing

Re: Show us your jet ski's

I just got one and am keen to see what other people do and how to set them up for fishing am keen as mustard to get out the seaway for some early morning Spanish Mack Trolling... great to see a new section on pwc's started.
    Sorry i couldnt help but also wanted to register my interest.
    Nathan.
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Working on this when you posted - http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...Picture-Thread.

Bought a ski a few months back and only just starting to set it up to do a bit of fishing. Poor man setup though, couldnt afford the SS rigs that you can buy(or wanted to spend that money) so just bought some marine ply and made up a box that my esky fits in and bolted on a couple of rod holders. Have a few more mods that I wouldnt mind adding later. Hoping to take it out in a week or so and give it a try. Just finished making a mount on the ski for my handheld gps . If I get to take it out when planned, try and take a few pics. Nothing flash but should do the job. I am a terrible fisherman but still beats being at work.

my seadoo... currently adding a live bait tank to the back as well
    Attached Images Attached Images