Thread: Hello my name is : David.

Hello my name is : David.

Hi everyone, loving all the bits n bobs on this forum. Even found an app so I can use the forums via my iPhone. I am the biggest noob when it comes to boating and am currently waiting for our first boat to be built and delivered sometime in November. Looking forward to chatting with lots of people who have similar interests and hope I will be able to contribute to some of the topics within the forums!

Cheers,

David.

Re: Hello my name is : David.

welcome David, hope you enjoy and cant wait to see some reports when you get your new rig, cheers Benny

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Hi David

Its an awesome site mate im so addicted its not funny, im also lucky enough to live on the sunny coast theres some unreal fishing spots rite on our doorstep. i try to go out onece a week weather permiting so pm me if you cant wait till november lol.
    you can never have enough fishing buddies :-)

What Boat have you ordered?

Dean'o

Hi Deano,
    I have ordered a baysport 545. Want a boat that will keep the missus happy as a family boat. It's also plenty good enough for me to start fiddling around with the fishing.

Hi David .. welcome.

We purchased a baysport at the boat show last year and are very happy with it.

Anthony

welcome mate. good luck with the new boat. you should be able to pick up plenty of tips here and you will find most members happy to help you along your fishing "journey".
    cheers
    davo
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!