Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thief closer to being named

Re: thief closer to being named

all in all i need alot of proof to prove its him, now the police wont do anything unless i have numerous amounts of evidence, fisheries wont be arsed cause its to much trouble and time, im not an agressive person at all, he doesnt know who i am but i now know who he is i just figured leaving him a letter saying "mate we've seen you (insinuating theres a few of us) checking our pots, we can see you from land, if we see you out here again just wait and see what happens, fisheries and police have been informed and the photos that have been taken and car rego along with other evidence has been passed on" or something like that to get the wind up his pants, otherwise i will gain the evidence i need to prove he's deffinetly the guy, because at the moment all is here say even though i personally watched him

Well you've mentioned the location, what his ski looks like and your face is on ya profile, all on one of Australia's more popular fishing forums. I'd be a bit more covert about it if I were you.

Get a motion censored camera set up happening, then approach the police with irrefutable evidence. Either that or get another crabber with some attitude onto it, grab some popcorn and a beer and watch the fireworks. Letting his tyres down will always buy you some time and taking your crabs back would be a good plan too. Get all the local guys that crab to approach him as he comes into greet his flat tyres post theft. Nice and easy just a few logistics to sort.

all info has been deleted as now im in talks with the boys in blue, thanks will update you at the end of this

Quote Originally Posted by justjack View Post
    all info has been deleted as now im in talks with the boys in blue, thanks will update you at the end of this
    Good on you JJ, hope something comes of it now. If its not in your nature to do the confrontation thing then it isn't.

Good Luck

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    Good on you JJ, hope something comes of it now. If its not in your nature to do the confrontation thing then it isn't.

Good Luck

JJ

Obviously your twin brother along with Hydraulic and the rest of the clan.

(PS Readers need to be a premium member and get acess to the Bilge to know what the blazes this refers to. )

[QUOTE=charleville;1318283]Obviously your twin brother along with Hydraulic and the rest of the clan.

(PS Readers need to be a premium member and get acess to the Bilge to know what the blazes this refers to. )

Tripplets - you forgot Off Jack the dyslexic brother.

Note could be seen as a threat etc etc . Do it properly as you are doing.

I will edit my posts so they don't refer to how he does it so he doesn't get tipped off.

His photo here after conviction would be a treat to see as it is amazing who knows who.

Quote Originally Posted by cormorant View Post

Tripplets - you forgot Off Jack the dyslexic brother.

Was he the agnostic, dyslexic one who doesn't believe there is a dog?

im out of the loop hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by justjack View Post
    im out of the loop hahaha
    Now you are in the loop.
    dyslexic god = dog

On the serious side - be careful as some thieves are very nasty - that is what police are for.

Quote Originally Posted by cormorant View Post
    Now you are in the loop.
    dyslexic god = dog

On the serious side - be careful as some thieves are very nasty - that is what police are for.
    On a side note, did you know DOG is GOD spelt backwards .
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post
    Obviously your twin brother along with Hydraulic and the rest of the clan.

Joined the same time as well.

this is weird

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    Joined the same time as well.

We think it mazing.

What I can't work out is this guy is on a yak or something right?
    How would he explain the catch of crabs if he hasn't got any pots?
    And even if he said..."they're out there". Out where??
    Does he drop any pots off at all?

Oi Charlie. Gold and above I think it is to see the bilge.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

no he has no pots just an esky on the back ready to fill.... by what i saw hes out there just to look for pots and crabs