Thread: Charter recommendation Port Phillip Bay

Charter recommendation Port Phillip Bay

Hi all, we are thinking about heading to melb before baby comes along (due march) for a "last treat" anyone got good recommendation for a
    Decent charter operator. Plus
    What could expect to be on the chew towards the end of October ?

Thanks jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Charter recommendation Port Phillip Bay

Snapper Snapper Snapper and then more Snapper. Give Gawaine Blake a ring on 0411 103367. He charters out of Westernport mostly and would be well worth the hour drive. If you want closer he'll put you on the right track.

Is there anything closer to Melb CBD?

I spoke with Gawaine. Sounds like he is on the money (or snapper)! But I am needing to take clients from CBD out so looking for something a little closer.

Does anyone know someone closer?

PeterGar

Quote Originally Posted by PeterGar View Post
    Is there anything closer to Melb CBD?

I spoke with Gawaine. Sounds like he is on the money (or snapper)! But I am needing to take clients from CBD out so looking for something a little closer.

Does anyone know someone closer?

PeterGar
    Try Matt Hunt, Rex's boy. I think he does Port Phillip and knows his stuff. Google will find him. Gawaine would recommend someone as well if you explained the situation.

G/day PeterGar.
    As Jarrah Jack suggests give Mathew Hunt a go, he goes out from Patterson river at Carrum.
    I know of guys that have used his service many times & rave about their catch, Mathews setup,knowledge & service.
    There are also charters that go out from Sandringham,Brighton & i think Port Melbourne (Yarra river),but i would strongly suggest Mathew Hunt, he may even be able to pick you up somewhere closer to CBD.
    Regards Rob.
    Sorry PeterGar,had a bit of the liquid amber on the weekend(wife says TOO MUCH),
    Congrats & Goodluck was ment for someone else.

Thanks gents

I will give Matt a call tomorrow.

Cheers
    PeterGar

PS I am not sure I am pregnant. Was that an autocorrect issue or have you seen some test results that I have't?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterGar View Post
    Thanks gents

I will give Matt a call tomorrow.

Cheers
    PeterGar

PS I am not sure I am pregnant. Was that an autocorrect issue or have you seen some test results that I have't?

Mate, get one of those test strips from the chemist. Pee on it and you'll soon know.

TOL

Phew - Test strip came back negative.

LOL

Pete