Thread: Fish in the Tweed

Fish in the Tweed

Hi all. Live in the Tweed, own a 4.2 Estuary Tourament Suz 30 watersnake electric and fish lures but no one to fish with. Any tips on hot areas or hot chicks not sure which to choose perhaps a hot chick who loves to fish Is it possible??

Re: Fish in the Tweed

Only jokin bout the chick, wife won't even let me bring a big flathead home. (something about having female competition in the house)

Re: Fish in the Tweed

That sounds like a short term problem TS if your mrs ever reads that post about the flathead lol.
    The Tweed is probably one of the least barren rivers in SEQ / NNSW. You would do very well to explore it slowly bit by bit and learn the river rather than zapping here and there where ppl suggest to go. There is a lot of good ground between any two suggestions that ppl might throw your way.
    I would be early morning slow trolling then after about 7 start working plastics through the holes and along the dropoffs you encounter.
    I presume you have a reasonable sounder on board? After all you do have a lecky at hand.
    Jack.