Thread: Is it my mouse?

Is it my mouse?

Recently I've noticed that when I click on a thread, nothing happens, so I've resorted to double clicking which worked pretty good for a while, but now a double click doesn't work sometimes either.

Is my mouse on the way out?

TOL

Re: Is it my mouse?

Could well be that mouse of yours TOL. Can you borrow one to find out. The're cheap though.

What browser are you using?? I find that Firefox gets bloody slow in processing links after some of the upgrades. I usually remove and install the latest firefox every month or so. It seems to run good until it gets some upgrade happening.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    What browser are you using?? I find that Firefox gets bloody slow in processing links after some of the upgrades. I usually remove and install the latest firefox every month or so. It seems to run good until it gets some upgrade happening.
    Jack.......... Poor old TOL is not going to be able to make sense of this after viewing your avatar.

Jack

fishn-girl.jpgOOPS sowwy TOL. lol.
    Jack.

I'm not sure what browser we've got Jack, so I'll have to ask Gwenda.

Somehow, the mouse issue has faded into the background after I saw the enlarged version of your avatar.

She could be my deckie any day!!

TOL

Right, after collecting my thoughts, I guess we've got Windows Explorer (I think). It's just something that's gradually happened over time.
    Last edited by theoldlegend; 22-09-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Couldn't concentrate after seeing avatar.

cordless mouse or mouse with a cord??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Is that Timi's dog running along the waterline directly to the right (and down a smidge) of the fishes mouth??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good