Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water / 1770 Meet & greet. offical report

Re: Agnes Water / 1770 Meet & greet. offical report

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    for the record, Pearly wasnt weighed but pulled 68cm
    I seem to recall pulling a Pearly about the same size last year. It only goes to prove what I've always said: you must always have a "Tim" in your boat!

Cheers,

TIM
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    LP..is Aigutso still up there? has he caught anything or just been a maze of tangles and tackle?
    That would be a yes, yes, and yes.

took the family out for a quick fish today so they could get in on the M & G action. Breeanna caught her first ever fish and Amanda caught her smallest ever fish

By xtremeboony at 2011-09-13
    breeanna's first ever fish, a nice little flattie

have a look at this winner

part of the flattie battle

little whiting for breeanna

Thank you to everyone at this meet and greet for taking the time to make my family feel comfortable. Was a bit worried when we went round to the cook off and we were the only family there so a big thank you to everyone.

cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

I might bring the family next year myself boony, great bunch of people

Cheers George

Hope you weighed that one in, Amanda ???

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

We went out sunday came back in today to refuel and get more Ice. No legal reds to bring home but a couple nice trout and rte.
    Back out there thursday and friday for another go at it.

Met heaps of good people since we have been up here.

Cheers Bull

bad luck bull, hope you get onto a few today and tomorrow mate.

Slightly off topic, but can someone please tell me what the price of unleaded is at the Agnes servo???? Thanks

1.56 per litre, I just refuelled from one trip cost me $375 for 240 litres. Ice is $11 per 20kg bag, if anyone is available friday and saturday for an offshore trip, I neef one crewy, give me a call asap 0408848564. Cheers kev, oops ulp $1.48 as per phills post, sorry for the wrong info I posted.

You blokes have got the life !!

Wish I was up there, pulling up your anchor and drinking all your beer !!

I am doing a trip out of Bundy with a mate Friday night through till Saturday Arvo fishing the Warregos (west of Musgrave). Will be in a 5m Quinnie with 80 Yammie 4 stroke. if your in the area say g'day !

Regards
    Craigie.

Marvin I would have been keen to go the other way and offer you a trip on my boat leaving Friday and coming back Sunday but at this stage I am thinking of going to the Breaksea. If you are really keen, give me a bell 0410446468, but I will only go on my boat.

Shane

ULP91 is $1.489 per litre at the servo.

I used 112.5ltrs for a 175k round trip Sunday.

Went out today for a Bustad Head Spanish session with only Doggies about.

Hit a reef spot on the way back and nailed a nice XOS Grassie. will update with weight later. I am guessing. 4 - 5kg, but could be more as it is really broad across the shoulders. Got other bits including Lancers, Iodine Bream and grinner

I am out at sparrows tomorrow morning with Team Muddytoes, whose boat is RS. Tim, Anthony and myself will be heading out in ReBait, to meet up with the others around Fitzroy area.

Conditions today were great. Winds mostly under 5 knots and easy southerly current. Had a NE come in about 2.30pm, but even then, was about 5 - 8.64 knots

OH..... how good are the sandflies at Captain Cook Holiday village I passed on my homebrew repelent to the lads and it seems to be working.

Cheech & Chong Charters had a late start and had more " issues ", don't know the result ?

Updates to come...

cheers Phill ><> ><> ><> ><>
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

it is okay Phill...fret not..the country is still surviving..some of us are working and keeping the place going.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post

I am out at sparrows tomorrow morning with Team Muddytoes, whose boat is RS. Tim, Anthony and myself will be heading out in ReBait, to meet up with the others around Fitzroy area.

Sounds like a way better plan then the Team MuddyTOWS whiting session in the creek this arve...........

Would like to thank all that assisted or offered assistance with my technical issues . I have met a lot of good people over the week . The boat lives on and took us trouble free to Lamont and back yesterday . Scored 3 keeper reds and a xos redthroat plus sprinkling of parrot moses perch and hussar . Biggest red went 10.8 .

Kev