Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water / 1770 Meet & greet. offical report

Re: Agnes Water / 1770 Meet & greet. offical report

Bruce and Blackus Rattus rang me this morning in the middle of writing a Finance Proposal. Damo was drunk as a fish, at what, 10 am?

Nice work, Boys.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Love reading the report Phil and all. Wish I was there myself just to show that mexicans can fish and drink too. I'd take this boat up, its just down the road..http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30-ft-Bas...item3cbc039f48

Nice Boat JJ ... you might need some shade tho ... or a big hat!

Gotta say - from the reports so far, the twin outbards would be good idea too!
    Jim

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will be up at Agnes Water/1770 this Fri, Sat, Sun night.

Will bring the tinny up to hit the local creeks. (New Striper not due at Cunningham's until 24th Sep).

Be good to catch up with anyone who's still around (unless you're all out on the reef fishing - bastards!)

Did I mention we're getting a new boat!

The Good Wife will be along too, so Trantor be warned to be on your best behaviour (whatever that is!)

Burlygu ... need to see photo's of the XOS Pearly too!!!

Cheers,
    Jim

for the record, Pearly wasnt weighed but pulled 68cm
    Living the dream, Barry

Well the etec did over 100 miles and (touch wood) didnot need vmr assistance, we struggled to find fish at night, got 2 reds 8.6kg and 6.4kg, a couple small trout, rte, one brown mouri, a handfull of parrot and a few hussar. Weather looking great thurs fri sat, so will try again before the weeks out. Cheers kev.

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Due to unforseen circumstances, I will be up at Agnes Water/1770 this Fri, Sat, Sun night.

Will bring the tinny up to hit the local creeks. (New Striper not due at Cunningham's until 24th Sep).

Be good to catch up with anyone who's still around (unless you're all out on the reef fishing - bastards!)

Did I mention we're getting a new boat!

The Good Wife will be along too, so Trantor be warned to be on your best behaviour (whatever that is!)

Burlygu ... need to see photo's of the XOS Pearly too!!!

Cheers,
    Tranter behave??? Give me a break.

Is tranter and co still in the house or have they been forcibly relocated to sunlover yet?

quick report boys. Got heaps of livies off the 5 mile mark. mixture of herring, slimies and yakka's. Hit a bommie in about 60m near boult. Put a maori, 2 red throat and a perlie in the esky before things went quiet. Found a new spot while travelling and had a drop. Pulled a coral cod before heading to musgrave to make a track for later in the night.

came back to new spot for the night session. No livies left so mullet fillets it was. Nailed a legal red followed by a small reef jack. Next was a spangle about 5kg's then a nice red came abord. Things were heating up and hooked into another red but got sharked. Everything else hooked after this got sharked. With a bit more luck could have landed a couple more reds.

following day was a waste of time with only 2 hussar coming aboard. drive home in the 5 meter center console wasn't to bad with minimal drenching. All in all it went well for a solo trip.

By xtremeboony at 2011-09-13
    spangle and red

best red on the mat

overall effort

my daughter breeanna helping dad clean the fish

i'll make a fisher lady out of her yet

the whole week has been great so far. Plenty of beers and laughs. Bring on thursday BITCHEZZZ

cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    for the record, Pearly wasnt weighed but pulled 68cm
    mate cracker pearly and well done. Also well done to deiter with a horse red. Marvin also with a quality haul.

well done fella's and keep the quality coming

cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Boony, a request - put a pic of your missus! She is a top lady with great attitude. Defiantely a keeper! Most of the lads thought so.

Tonights dinner was at Team Top Spot with roast beef, vegies and gravy, followed by apple pie and ice cream all washed down with Lime laden Coronas.

This arvo was a mini M & G at the tavern. Topic was Thursdays destination and we also had a debrief of Sunday / Monday efforts.

The Blackus Ratus left our place at wee hours and was claerly heard " woo hoo-ing " from the balcony of Team Wave at 6 am...no sleep, too much joy......... and finally crashed late morning, I believe.

We also learnt something about Bats in caves.......... hey JD. ? Well, ya had to be there.

Some seriously good weather heading our way.

Final Thursday, Friday and Saturday plans will be put in place tomorrow.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Boony, a request - put a pic of your missus! She is a top lady with great attitude. Defiantely a keeper! Most of the lads thought so.
    Agree, top catch mate, thats your soon to b missus.. And if you are reading this with her in bed bedide you, deffinately send pics, seriously, you are a great bloke with a great girls and great kids, if only I could have got the chopper sorted for her....nice fish mate, enjoy the rest of the week, it can only get better from here, :~)

top work men, and some nice reds to boot !

LP..is Aigutso still up there? has he caught anything or just been a maze of tangles and tackle?

Boony great effort solo in a 5m tinnie out there for the night - way to go.

Cute pick of the little one cleaning the fish - bet you can't get her cleaning your fish when she is in her teens.

Some nice fish being reported but seems once the sharks locate it is all over red rover.
    Cheers

Trev