Thread: Moogerah

Moogerah

G'day guys, looking at doing a trip out to Moogerah and was wondering what is the best route to take. Have gone out via the Cunningham highway through Aratula before but was wondering is it quicker/easier/better going through Beaudesert? Will be leaving from Victoria Point.
    Appreciate any advice you may have.

Cheers
    Scott
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

Re: Moogerah

I would go through Aratula because it is pretty well all highway driving. I know the route very well. Just turn left a couple of K before Arartula

Not very good fishing in the dam ATM. Funny, Moogarah has always been my main fishing destination but next time out(mid next week) I am going to Victoria Point, presuming the winds goes away.

Might pass each other...

Thanks for that, I was thinking along the same lines but have never been through the Beaudesert way.

Mid next week is going to be sweeeeet good luck mate!

Cheers
    Scott
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

im off out there in 2 weeks for few days camp with extended family. leaving reddy bay....boat in tow.
    as usual will take logan toll road and turn off to springfield, re enter highway at yamanto then thru aratula turn left at the pub there..... easy run amd mostly 100kph.. or as wrip109 says the boonah turnoff and go thru that lovely town..
    dont forget your shrimp/redclaw traps
    Cheers Chris

(please insert witty saying here)