Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Water pressure cleaner

Re: Water pressure cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Hey Diana....I have a suggestion for some field testing.
    How about I take one of the higher end units off your hands for about a month for field testing purposes on some real dirty stuff like machinery and concrete etc??
    I could field test a different unit per month and give you some real world feedback.
    Now that's an offer you can't refuse is it?

Cheers then
    Scott.
    Finga you are too far away.

Gladly help with the testing any time also willing to pick them up and drop them off personally.

cheers, Stu

Hi Scott,

I reckon we'll take you up on your offer. Good one!

If you can please message me your address and contact details, we'll see what we can arrange.

Cheers,

Diana

Hi Stu,

Well, it's first in best dressed this time and Scott/Finga did get the jump on you...

But we'll definitely keep you in mind for future review opp's if you're up for it? Please message me your contact details so we can stay in touch. Alternatively, we can always contact you here on AusFish, right?

Cheers,

Diana

Quote Originally Posted by DianafromKarcher View Post
    Hi Stu,

Well, it's first in best dressed this time and Scott/Finga did get the jump on you...

But we'll definitely keep you in mind for future review opp's if you're up for it? Please message me your contact details so we can stay in touch. Alternatively, we can always contact you here on AusFish, right?

Cheers,

Diana
    Too right matey. First in best dressed hey
    We can give the industrial ones a real work out if need by cleaning concrete trucks, earth moving gear, tip trucks, old Southern Cross's, tractors, trailers and near anything that comes into my wog mate's yard dirty.
    Or in our yard we can review the serious domestic ones really well too.
    Always willing to oblige here we are.

Can you read private messages Diana?
    Cheers then
    Scott
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Wow...thats great. My Karcher must have been sitting around with no-one to test these machines on...good thing someone here volunteered or they might never have had them thoroughly tested

Cheers

PS. Is that a pig flying backwards in the sky (or am I just very cynical by nature?)
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Surely that is just you Ozy

Quote Originally Posted by DianafromKarcher View Post
    Hi Stu,

Cheers,

Diana
    Ready and waiting.
    I could set one up here for all the wood rats that keep getting bogged in the scrub. They can wash my tractor for me. Down the bike track. Sticky black mud, takes a bit of shaking.

Yep, Keep me in mind, Always willing to help where I can.

Cheers Stu

Hey Finga

When you get the test Karcher DON'T lock the trigger to the on position with a zip tie like I did with mine after the guy who sold it to me from a store I wont mention here told me to in order to avoid a pump breakage. I would really like to know how it would have performed, and for how long, if I used the trigger instead of the power switch. Feel free to jump in any time Diana if you have thoughts on this. (mine is a 5... series so how about you lend him one of those too)

Cheers
    Chimo

PS Nice move there Finga, I would have expected nothing less. By the way has Charlie finished the fob watch yet?
    What could go wrong.......................

Hes a sharp one that finga, hey Chimo

Take some beating that move

Hey Stu

Hows it going down there? By the way I noticed you were not too far behind. At least your closer to our Diana so you might get a chance to take her out for lunch and drinks! I'll have to check out what they are selling here (not sure if Karchers here or not) when I go looking for plastics probably later today as its only 8.30am now and its going to be another nice summer day with temps of about 34c. Nioce! How are the tabs working out.?

Cheers
    Chimo

8.30 am!! So where are you now Chimo.

The lake is filling . Only about 30-40m from jetty now.

The tabs are good. But I have to throw wet towels over the vag to stop it splitting. Been a while since Its been used. 20c best here and going through wood like no tomorrow.

Been very wet and muddy here, mud up to my shins. There is a lot of things in need of a good wash.

Lunch can work.

cheers, Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
    Hey Finga
    By the way has Charlie finished the fob watch yet?
    Nope, not yet. Something for you to follow up when you get home I reckon
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

OK Finga

5.10pm and 33c in the true north! Hard to miss winters were you are Stu.

Cheers
    Chimo

Lets us know when you take delivery of your first Karcher test unit Finga...

Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Ok so I'm looking at the 24timezones web site to see where you are Chimo and their is a link on this time zone page for The karcher Shop.

So I've narrowed it down to the G3050 and if lunch is good maybe the HDS801B.

Cheers