Thread: New Old member....What have I missed??

New Old member....What have I missed??

Hey guys,
    Just thought I might jump on and see whats been happening and see if any of the old crew still hang around! I haven't been fishing much over the last few years but I still have the boat but not a lot of time! I have too many hobbies...Shooting, camping, 4wding and drinking

The old crew consisted of Seasaw, Dfox, Greg, Spiro, Mackmauler and a few other members who escape me now! Oh and we used to hang it pretty bad on Chemmy!

Anyway I am hoping to get out soon and hopefully post up a few good pics!

Mitch

Re: New Old member....What have I missed??

Hey Mitch, Might have to spend some less time on forums and get out fishing Mate. Good to see you have come back to AF.

Give me a yell when you are going to head out.

Cheers Lee

Haha are you forum stalking me lee?

nah mate, been on this one more than the other one, its funny you mention the old crew, Seasaw (Jonesy) hasnt posted in a long time, Spiro has been really quiet as well, i think a lot of the old crew dont post anymore cause of the way people portray them and their reports,

oh Fishing takes over cars by a long long way, and i can be myself on here and give numbers and emails and any thing else, I like this forum a whole lot more sometimes.