Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: My Hanes Formula 233 rebirth

Re: My Hanes Formula 233 rebirth

Seemed dryer the faster you went. How fast was fast? Nice water on a run out tide thru the RIP and great diving on slack.
    What could go wrong.......................

yeah its pretty different goin through the rip ,we were doing between 80 to 90 klm in that video,in that sort of short sharp stuff your better off going over it at speed that through it ,similar to moreton bay at times,would of been a bit different if there was some ground swell thrown into the mix

Re: My Haines Formula 233 rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by OPTI View Post
    apart from the initial out lay twins are very good on fuel and these boats love twins ,not saying a single wont work .
    heres a video of the pod twin 250 i drove in melbourne ,just too keep you motivated

if you want anything from allan at edencraft let me know ,i talk to him regularly
    Your a crewel man dave ha ha ha drooling now

Hi Dave,
    Have seen on another site that you may have found window seals to match the formula window frame. Any direction would be most appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Simon

Hi Simon i think the refrence your refering to was me saying the chrome letters are on Ebay.

Im looking for the same thing but im just going to do the black seika flex if i cant find them soon. i have my old ones but they are in bad shape.

I think I might have found them, try usamarinewindows.com/12.html and look at models 6720 or 6722. Mine maybe slightly different as mine is an earlier model and I've heard the screens were imported from the states in the early days. Good luck with your search and let us know if you find anything.

Yeah you have ended up in the same place as me by the looks of it... not many options i did keep my old rubbers your welcome to them if you like they arent in great shape though.

UPDATE!

So the old tank was shagged and in need of replacement so i have gavin from ark marine knocking up a new one while i remove all the crap from under the floor and throw out all the rotten floor boards. The 34 year old tank had done its job but it reveiled an old leak coming from a weld under all that poly foam. FYI if your gona do a refurb on a boat and have a baby double you completion date estemation

That would be with any project regardless,lol

Gavan at ark marine has a 233 Formula tank brand new at a very reduced cost if you want a bargain.
    cheers jimmy

He sold it last week Jimmy we had that unfortunate conversation already

I got the new tank from arc marine so it's once again time to put humpy Dumpty back together again

Hi Guys,
    little progress update i have fabricated the plate for the back of the boat and im starting on the well this week.

Re: My Haines Formula 233 rebirth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ausfish Silver Member

So, what's the go?
    Can't just stop a thread like that!
    Did it ever get finished???