Thread: Stolen boat

Stolen boat

anglapro chaser.jpgHey all, new to this site. I had a boat stolen on the 31/7/2011 from Simpson south west Victoria. It is a 2010 Anglapro chaser 424 spec aluminium boat with a 40hp suzuki elec start motor on a dunbier trailer. boat serial no.AUALB12827F010. Motor serial no.04004-010411.
    If anyone finds or hears of this boat could you please contact the police or post me on this forum.

Re: Stolen boat

I'll keep an eye out. Theiving scum, very annoying.

Could you post up a few pics, it makes it much easier to keep an eye out. Have you also posted on other Aussie sites especially Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    Could you post up a few pics, it makes it much easier to keep an eye out. Have you also posted on other Aussie sites especially Vic.
    Yeah got a photo not sure how to put is on this post tho. Have put is on a few other sites.There arnt that many boats like this around as they are a fairly new manufacturer, cant find any secondhand ones advertised.

sorry to hear that mate, i hope it pops up soon!!

flamin mongrels!!

Blake
    "You ever hear this expression? The worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work. Uh, I'll call B.S. I've watched the deadliest catch on Discovery. I've never once been at work, capsized in a 40 degree water, watched all my co-workers die, and be like, "Hey, at least we're fuc#ing fishing"

will keep an eye out on the gold coast for ya...