Thread: word wrap around

word wrap around

I have noticed in some posts that when the thread appears in the selected section, some text is repeated, instead of just normal old wrap around, for some reason the original post is OK, but then it has words doubled up, anyone know what I mean?

No idea.....
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

Blog Entries

Re: word wrap around

I have noticed it too Noelm, I have no idea why but at least you can rest assured you aren't going mad or ya computer is on the blink....ummmmmm.... unless of course we are both mad and our computers are bunk????

It is not a big deal, but it sort of bugs you when you read stuff and it looks all messed up at times, I have tried to edit the post, but it makes no difference, oh well, never mind.

Can you put up a link to a post that is doing it to you?

What resolution is your monitor set to?

this post about the boat show, post #13 has the words "a tank" twice, and if I edit (the post was by me) it is OK, a tank is only there once. Resolution on monitor is 1920 by 1080, I have seen it in others posts as well.
    http://ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthr...dney-Boat-Show

Haven't been able to get it to do it for me. Any other links?

well, I find that somewhat funny, it is still the case for me with several posts, I have the latest version of IE and all the current updates to my computer (at work and at home) however at home I can use Mozila and the problem is not there, must be an IE "feature" another small annoying thing is when I open a new page like (say) going to the boating section, it takes a few seconds to fully load, and the size adjusts, if I click too quick, it has then "clicked" elswhere because the size has adjusted, just another feature I would think.

Blog Entries

Capture.jpgThe Irony, It happened on this post for me.

This is how I view this post. Note the double up of IE in the post at the end of line 1 and the start of line 2.

Noelm, can you confirm you did not write it twice? Now I have had this issue reading threads at work, at home, on ipad, laptop and desktop.

It is not a big issue for me just a curiosity.

Attachment 70218
    Last edited by Funchy; 10-08-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: add attachment

yes, 100% positive the words are not typed twice, I had another post this morning that it happened to, indeed it is not a big deal, but it does happen and sometimes makes things read strange untill you work out what is being said/typed
    Last edited by Noelm; 10-08-2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: forgot something

uho, I see in my last post that the word "not" appears twice!