Thread: Good service and Bargain at BCF Capalaba and Cannon Hill.

Good service and Bargain at BCF Capalaba and Cannon Hill.

I have been chasing a few Yalio self centering boat rollers for a while but have Baulked at the $37 price tag at Bias.
    I was having a browse in BCF at Capalaba and saw that they had an empty shelf of the 200mm ones with a price tag of just under $25 so I wandered up to the counter to ask if they could order me in a few.
    The helpful young lad on the check out had a look in his computer and said that he didn't think that they were going to order any more in but said he would check out the inventory in other stores.
    He found some at cannon hill so I said that I would go over there.
    He then rang cannon hill and put them on hold for me.
    I went over to cannon hill and nice friendly people there also and the price was under $20 over there.
    I also checked the availability of the stradic ci14s on special and they are happy to order them in if anyone is still chasing them.
    I do not normally go to BCF as they seem to cop a fair bit of bagging on different forums but I left a happy chappy.
    CHeers
    Ray

Re: Good service and Bargain at BCF Capalaba and Cannon Hill.

i dont really like bcf but good on you for having a win,its nice sometimes to get a bit of old fashioned service!!
    support your local commercial fisher,its never too late!!