Thread: What is post rejection?

What is post rejection?

Post rejection 10.5 rejection set to 10.

Pretty ridiculous... are posts rejected on a 'score'.. based on what? rod length?

Re: What is post rejection?

Can you provide some details of what happened so I can look into it for you. As much detail as possible please.

Post rejection 10.5 rejection set to 10.

This was the message.

It doesn't really matter, I was just giving some tips on bait-cast nest-ups, from what I had experienced with my setup.

I will add my very short 2 cents worth as some others have already given some good advice.

Possibly too many people posting at once or something.

Thanks but not enough specifics, like what the message contained, links, pictures, specific words, etc, etc....

can't remember I deleted it.

Forums a bit dead/ quiet

Just sayin..

Quote Originally Posted by MudRiverDan View Post
    can't remember I deleted it.

Forums a bit dead hey?

Just sayin..
    IF it was worth posting MRD....please take the time to post it again

p.s Ausfish was only trying to help/assist M8

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    IF it was worth posting MRD....please take the time to post it again

p.s Ausfish was only trying to help/assist M8
    I am sure Ausfish was doing just that mate.

All good, I can't say I have come acorss this glitch again since the first time.

cheers

Found it. It is a new feature with this version of the software. Untill you get above a certian post count your posts are scanned for certian keywords that are commonly used in spam posts. Each word is set to a value of 0.5, so if you got a score of 10.5 you must of used 21 of the words or amaybe a few several times. We use to have to manually delete a lot of spam posts before the upgrade, hence why we introduced teh subscription service. That stopped a fair bit of it but not all. The new software and the subscription option seems to have stopped most of it. Hopefuly it is not over zelous, hence why I asked for as much detail as possible so I could find the cause of your issue.

Post rejection is the period of time just after you have been rejected.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by wayno60 View Post
    Post rejection is the period of time just after you have been rejected.....lol
    or what a fence paling feels as it falls ungracefully to the grass???
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.