Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen motorcycle

Stolen motorcycle

I went to leave work today and my new silver triumph sprint st has been stolen from queens wharf road in Brisbane city. Rego is 996 GR. Reward offered. Will post a pic when I get home

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Re: Stolen motorcycle

Gees I'm sorry to hear that matey.
    What's a bloke got to do to keep what's his in this day and age??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Thanks Finga, I am fuken spewin. I got the last of that model, cant get another one.

Here is a pic:

Attachment 69064

Bastards - I hope you get it back soon.

BTW - the attachment isnt working.

Fuk it. nothing is working today. Will fix photo tomorrow.

are u sure it was not towed a lot of cars ect get towed to the impound at newstead on breakfast cr rd oppersite booroolabin bowls club may pay to check even thow it is a bike

shane

Mate that sux big time, the mongrels need to tread water in some shark infested water...........

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    are u sure it was not towed a lot of cars ect get towed to the impound at newstead on breakfast cr rd oppersite booroolabin bowls club may pay to check even thow it is a bike

shane
    It was in a motorbike park, with 30 or 40 other bikes on private property owned by the company I am working for. All the other bikes where still there. Plus when you put in the police report they check if its been towed. Was definitely stolen.

I went down to team moto virginia today, and turns out they still have a bike the same model and colour as mine. Thought I had no chance of getting it replaced as it was the last of that model. Team moto are going to hold it for me, so hopefully the insurance is sorted quickly.

No good Andy.

Was thinking today about that AF ride. Tomorrow was looking good for me with minimal work commitments.

Funny thing the other day. I went to start the Silver Surfer ( my Honda ) but could not find my key. Found spare key and the bloody bike would not start. Got the irrates and eventually found usual key, in she goes, starts first time. Bloody spare key does not work. The Honda has a HISS ( Honda Intelligent Security System ). Lose one key and several hundred $'s, completely lose both keys................. $1200. Apparently the security system cannot be bypassed..... that's what they tell me anyway.

I hope ya hear some good news soon.

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Mate I went riding anyway Phill. Took the GS500 across mt glorious, past somerset and home via kilcoy and caboolture. Fkn theives wont stop me having fun!

$250 for a GPS tracker from Team Moto, thats whats going on the trumpy when it gets replaced.

looks like the moped will have to come back out

hope all ends well for ya mate

scum!

cheers Murf

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    looks like the moped will have to come back out

hope all ends well for ya mate

scum!

cheers Murf
    I sold the moped about 18 months ago. Couldn't quite get the hang of riding it. Replaced it with a Suzuki GS500F, which I still have.

Anyway, I decided to head into the neville bonner building on the offchance one of the cameras was facing the road. As luck would have my bike is being ridden away at 3.11pm. They have it on 2 camera's, but not real clear shots. The theif has a helmet on of course, so no face shot. Hopefully the cops can match what he/she is wearing and can see them heading to the bike on the city safe cameras.

How good is that. I hope you nail the Mongrel up somewhere for us all to see.
    I don't suppose you can put the photo's up here for any who might recognise the Mongrel

Cheers
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Angla View Post
    How good is that. I hope you nail the Mongrel up somewhere for us all to see.
    I don't suppose you can put the photo's up here for any who might recognise the Mongrel

Cheers
    Chris
    Cant see the person who stole the bike cause they have a helmet on. Plus they wont give me the images. I am just hoping that now I have an exact time, the police can look at city safe at try and match things up.

Mate that's Fu%k'd hope the guy gets t-boned by a bus......
    Would be interested in how he got it started with no KEY, I thought they had a system something like the Honda's.

I have had a 2 week old helmet stolen, the cops caught the scum 2 weeks later, but no helmet was found. he said he sold it for $100, they got a great deal it cost me $1200, He ended up with a 12month holiday, seemed he had a list of other thefts. On an insurance note, I thought my Helmet was covered but only $400 of it, but the excess was $400 and the nice lady wanted to know if I wanted to make a claim.... SO I am not with that insurance company anymore.

Did someone say something about an AUSFISH bike ride ????

Cheers
    Brett