Thread: second time a real kick in the guts

second time a real kick in the guts

finally had boat back up and running after being stolen eighteen months ago ...... found on dirt road gutted and no trailer! boat secured behind electric fence but still managed to get in and strip boat of all new electronics three tld 25s tld 50 tld 30 and stella all on brand new live fibres... even the tackle box that was just about back to where it was.... low low animals ....... First time hurt but second time!!!!!! What does one do? Tony M

Re: second time a real kick in the guts

Doesn't sound random, somebody knew what was in there, maybe someone you know or a neighbour ????

keep an eye on ebay...what suburb are you in??

Mate build a set of metal steps that just look like they are there to help you get into the boat.....little do they know you have 240 volts connected to the bottom step.......nar bugga that get some three phase happening.... yes its sounding like it could be an inside job.....someone knows you had everything back up and running....

definately an inside job i am thinking........ boat at a mates bussiness @ hemmant

I'd be putting the boat inside a fenced area with a couple of real cranky dish lickers...I also agree with the other fellas , it's gotta be someone from your immediate area or who knows your boat
    "My biggest worry is that when I die, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it"