Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Pine Dam coming good.

Re: North Pine Dam coming good.

Quote Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
    G'day Ray,

Still waiting to hear back from you regarding bass and yella expedition.

Bondy
    Peter
    Email sent 11/7/11
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by rayken1938 View Post
    Peter
    Email sent 11/7/11
    Cheers
    Ray

Hi Ray,

Mmmm, don't know where that went to, never received this end. Another person also said they sent me an email also, but that never came through also, must be still in cyberspace.

Cheers, Peter

The redclaw were literally crawling on the banks after the floods in January. I threw a couple pots off the bank and within 5 minutes were so full of crays no more could have fit. went a couple times through winter with not a single redclaw to talk about. I dont know a lot about them, but it seems that they are everywhere after a good downpour and when its really hot.

I grew up on Vores rd beside the North Pine Dam we would literally take a wheel barrow to carry fish home I know its wrong but when your 10 years old with a few mates you think its your duty. Best tip for the Dam is fish the white water when the gates are open and generally rain is better even up in the dam as for the red claw dont go too deep.

Yeah they are probably getting hammered and sold interstate by a few characters...no more spots I'll be giving out, need to keep some for us Qld'rs