Thread: Whats happened to my history?

Whats happened to my history?

There is some glitch in the system I think. Last time on here I was a member with over 1600 posts now I'm a new member although I put up one post and now I'm a bronze.

Can't get into the bilge or even find it.

Has someone given Finga the keys to the chookhouse? I think he would love to take credit for that one..

Re: Whats happened to my history?

Odd, 1733 posts but set as Bronze. Will look into it and fix ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    There is some glitch in the system I think. Last time on here I was a member with over 1600 posts now I'm a new member although I put up one post and now I'm a bronze.

Can't get into the bilge or even find it.

Has someone given Finga the keys to the chookhouse? I think he would love to take credit for that one..
    you live in Victoria mate. Just one of the things we like to do up here...annoy the Vics..does it work ?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Odd, 1733 posts but set as Bronze. Will look into it and fix ASAP
    Thanks Ausfish...Must be some glitch although I came on here via the history thing on firefox which I've never done before. That may have something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    you live in Victoria mate. Just one of the things we like to do up here...annoy the Vics..does it work ?? LOL
    Nah doesn't annoy me Greg. Love it. I was on here for over a year before I admitted I was a Vic. One guy tried to get me to bite but all the rest have been good fun. They take you how you appear not where you're from.

Pays to understand Alveys but.... and the Maroons which John and Bruce have convinced me to support LOL.

What a ripper!!!! I've put up another post and now I'm a silver member, a few more and I'll be gold and back into the bilge.

This has to have Finga's fingaprints on it somewhere.

I intend on living for-ever....so far so good