Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tuff Tackle Diablo 10000 Reels

Re: Tuff Tackle Diablo 10000 Reels

Quote Originally Posted by spears View Post
    Most guys sold them off to others on ebay once they found out their would be no parts available
    Is that the Lethal 100 or the diablo?

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER1 View Post
    Is that the Lethal 100 or the diablo?
    Diablo....................

If you read Alan Hawks review (I have also contacted him in the past) you will realize the Tuff Tackle range is nothing but a Chinese OEM reel printed with the Tuff Tackle brand name.

This is still occurring, you can find the exact same reels by D.A.M Germany know as the "Royal". AgiKing Italy also have a printed version and also Gladiator Australia have a version.

Alternatively go onto Ali.express and search 30KG reel and again you'll find the exact same Chinese OEM reels with other names printed on them.

Unfortunetly I purchased a D.A.M Royal version prior to realizing this (about a day or 2 prior) and I regretted it since. The reel is not very smooth and has a horrible clicking noise when the spool is at the very top and bottom - taking it apart and reassembly didn't fix it.

If I had my time again I would spend that little bit extra and buy a Shimano Saragosa or Spheros (highly rated by Alan Hawk for their price).

Here's an example of the reels.

http://www.ali.express.com/wholesale...Text=30kg+reel

(remove the . between ali and express)

When these were selling new on ebay you could bid on them and win it around the $100 price

forget the rest Zeebaas is best !!! i still use the accurate and van stalh occassionaly.

Alan Hawk is pretty hard to beat as a reviewer!

Fin Nor Lethals seem to be very good value, for the price.

For $130 you can just keep buting new ones after 2 or 3 years. Better than a Zeebas, or whatever. Just read the review, though.

Pommie.