Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: User Names

Re: How did you get your on-line name?

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    A lot of great avatars have been taken over the years and it can be difficult to come up with a good one. Maybe inactive accounts after a period of time say 5 years can be cancelled and the avatars reissued?
    + 1 Another forum I frequent has a cleanout every year or so, of anyone that hasn't logged on for a couple of years. I wonder how many of the 400K members haven't visited for a long while?

Blog Entries

Re: User Names

Last name is Funch

Boring hey?

Workmates gave it to me because I was the oldest and do not ask me to solve the same problem twice. Similar to bear but a bit grumpier.
    Soon to be T-REX of Hervey Bay. Gods waiting room or so I have been told. Fishing Heaven.
    Cheers

small ship, wood, shallow water, sail or row.
    They remind me of some of the boating I did as a kid.

Transire vinus forticulus

You'll all laugh at me but it's to do with my current mode of transport.
    I'm a Renault fan from way back and currently have a Renault Scenic Rx-4, an all wheel drive Renault. Quite good on the sand and is great on rough roads, would not do serious 4x4 work in it, not enough clearance.
    Way better vehicle than a RAV4 or Honda CRV safer too

im a concreter and I was surfing WA red bluff at 8ft and was paddling into a set and one of the locals yeld out GOOOOOOOO CONCO conco being short for concreter, and about four of me mates heard him so it stuck, the 46 is Valentino Rossi racing number in GP moto
    Screaming drag is my drug