Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: User Names

Re: How did you get your on-line name?

A lot of great avatars have been taken over the years and it can be difficult to come up with a good one. Maybe inactive accounts after a period of time say 5 years can be cancelled and the avatars reissued?

I like Snakes
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

name, wayne
    year born 1960

you do the maths

this will save a lot of ppl answering it again...
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...871-User-Names

name that the last boat came with.

Mine came from an incident at a remote country farmhouse that involved a score, a little yellow getaway car, and undercover police chickens.

I don't get to fish nearly as often as I would like, so when I do go, I Fish Hard... sometimes.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

It's the model of my boat ...Cox craft ....mutineer , was sitting in it when I joined ..

Bannana because back in the day when I started fished with Soulfish he would jack up if I took bananas on board and always blame them on our poor catch of sweat bugger all. I figured he's a good mate so I may as well take something for him to blame other than his own skippering ability (nads, nads, nads, nads, nads, nads) so a bunch of bananas would always give him an out. lol

By the way I can't spell to save my life (dyslexic) so when I called myself bannana it looked ok to me only to realise i spelt it wrong.

Mine came about when everything I wanted was gone and it made me go mad.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Bannana because back in the day when I started fished with Soulfish he would jack up if I took bananas on board and always blame them on our poor catch of sweat bugger all. I figured he's a good mate so I may as well take something for him to blame other than his own skippering ability (nads, nads, nads, nads, nads, nads) so a bunch of bananas would always give him an out. lol

By the way I can't spell to save my life (dyslexic) so when I called myself bannana it looked ok to me only to realise i spelt it wrong.
    Misspelling banana is the least of your problems. Hope you never write a note for Megan telling her she is your "sweaty"

Could really go south for you mate!!

Tony LOL

I do most of my daily fishing in the Pummistone Passage, but my wife, in her infinite wisdom, suggested "Passage Basher" may NOT be the best name for my boat or on here.... so my two Daughter's names were combined..... and if anyone is wondering, my boat is called "Brian II".
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.

New name for my boat given as an award from my mates/deckies.

Many years ago I bought an old huntsman 20 and after a couple of years it had a bit of dry rot. Thinking I could definitely fix the problem myself i had a go. I mentioned to my mates/deckies that the boat could be out of the water for 6 months or so while I fixed it.

Well 6 years later when it finally got wet again my so called mates named me and hence the reborn boat "Nabba" which is derived from the golfing "NAGA" award with the "bb" standing for "boat builder"

Mine stems from a lamp often associated with medical procedures. Infra red ray lamps.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/infrared-ray-lamp.html

Dr Ray Lamp featured on a 12th man CD, where he investigated SPATFA's. Funny stuff

Re: User Names

CQFreshie ..... Live in Central Queensland and mainly into freshwater.