Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: User Names

Re: User Names

When we got our first boat, I would try to fish every available piece of water out of a 4 m tinny.
    Line out the back, line out the front and then flicking a plastic as well. My wife started calling me a Boat Hog .....
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I named a cat after a line of sailing boats owned by Jack Rooklyn years ago. That cat was an absolute ripper and lived to just shy of 20yrs old, so out of respect, I took on his name - Apollo.

I know the reason for 'Nagg' and it is much easier that his real name. Simple
    Absolutely Steve ........ (Nagiello) ........ My nickname which went right back to 1st class (Nagg) stayed with me till I left school - but for the next 20 years remained in a hiatus ..... that was till I started with my current employer (8 years ago) & there were 4 Chris's in the sales team ...... It was my boss that started to call me Nage ( pronounced - NAJ) ..... then it quickly changed to Nagg. So when it came to a user name ...... Nagg was it!
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I'm an AC/DC fan & I drive a big black cat.
    Tony

First name is Wayne last name starts with B.....I wasn't feeling very creative at the time
    "My biggest worry is that when I die, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it"

Big Primus fan

Swimming down at our local swim hole in port stephens as a young boy 7 at the time,we used to run down the jetty and proced to hurl our self offa the end into tha water,then it would be uponto the pontoons for wrestles,i was afairly rotund child and slimy from the sun screen so i got the name of the slimy "Squid " and it didnt help the fact that i had curly hair so their was squid rings,so at the end of it all it ended up being Squidly!! am now 36 so it has stuck.

Cheers chris.

What can i say i get excited when i catch Jack!!! Mine is the name of my first tinny everyone else had named theirs various jack names where i used to live in Qld and i was tossing up between ejackulate and jack doff

Rob
    "I would rather cut off my own ding dong than admit alcohol is not food" William Murderface-Metalocalypse

My missus has a really long neck and always abuses me when I come home with no fish, so I slap her.
    Turkey

Mines easy, work for a mob called Nover, when I'm Over Nover, I go fishin!!!! Boats named the same, funny thing is the CEO once saw my boat (with the modified company supplied stickers) and commented "Over N Over, very clever Jamie". Yeah, that's it Steve, Over N Over!!!!! His boat is called "BossaNover", clever I thought.

Nagg, you could have just said you came up with you tag in honour of your Missus, most wouldn't have known the real story and I'm sure there'd have been plenty who said "I'm hearin ya!!!!" How's Mondy treatin you lately Mate?

Cheers, Jamie.
    My PB's - Have Photos of most of them.

Flathead - 98cm - Bait - Tweed River
    Spottie Mackerel - 105cm - Bait - Palmy Reef
    Australian Bass - 48cm - Spinnerbait - Spot X
    Yellowbelly - 48cm - Yellowbelly - Jackall - Sommerset
    Bream - 38cm - MF40 - Nerang River
    Whiting - 40cm - Bait - Nerang River
    Jack - 40cm (Pitiful I Know) - Live Bait - Coomera River
    Barra - 104cm - Storm Pro Paddle Tail - Mondy

Song lyrics late one night, not very creative but it'll do.

Listen up you stinking maggots, I've been appointed to inform you, your days are numbered.
    Planes drop from the sky, people disappear and bullets fly.
    Little Grey Men are coming our way.
    Tastes just like chicken they say.
    Actually they're all around, secret bunkers underground.
    Round em up, skin em alive, holy rollin rollin rawhide.

No, it's not easy listening type music
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

Cause every fish I've ever caught was a pending world record ( most times probably double what the current world record is )

I'm a smurf.

First internet forum I joined was an American Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth site (moparts.com). I had a matt black and flamed '56 Plymouth and was listening to a lot of The Damned at the time, so signed up as 'Damned56'.... The '56 got sold and I bought a '67 Plymouth as a replacement. Changed the name to Damned67, and I use it on any/all internet forums that I'm a member of. Makes it easier to remember my login details. I'm just lazy, I guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ranga7.. red head and proud of it. 7 played half back when a little tacker.

Started on the forum as lucas19 and recently changed to lucee81
    Born in 81 and have been called lucy since High school