Thread: How long?

How long?

I posted a question in the boat section yesterday (my first new post) and it still hasn't appeared? How long does it take before a new post is displayed?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or who to contact so excuse my ignorance if its wrong.

Cheers

Re: How long?

How long did it take for this post to appear?
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

Chris, for some reason the spam filter put your post on the list to be moderated. Something to do with the link to the website

I have approved it and it is now visible.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie09 View Post
    How long did it take for this post to appear?
    Seconds...with the post yesterday a note appeared to say it was to be subject to moderation. As a new member, I'm not quite sure what the normal protocols are.Earlier posts had been posted instantly (to existing posts) but the post last night was the first I had started.

I'll wait and see what the moderators say before I repost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Chris, for some reason the spam filter put your post on the list to be moderated. Something to do with the link to the website

I have approved it and it is now visible.
    Cheers...you beat me :-)

Sorry, but im putting my hand up now..

I posted this morning and it didn't show so i did it again and it still didn't show, so i did one up on another computer and then i saw the warning about it needing moderator checking. Can i get someone to release the first post i made this morning ?.

Mybad

** if there are any others by myself, just delete them please..**

All good sorted now