Thread: MUD Island Help!!!!

MUD Island Help!!!!

Hey guys,

I'm new to fishing, I'm 24 and been just a viewer of this website for the last 8 months which was when i bought my boat Which is a 5.2 center console quintrex Hull 2004, motor is a 60hp Mercury 4stroke 2010 which had 10hrs on it when i bought it. So was a sweet deal.

Since then I've been fishing in around Jacobs well, Logan river, the bay and have been very unsuccessful the times i have been out, especially in the bay ( if you wanna know how unsuccessful i personally have not caught a legal fish in my own boat). As i am new to fishing cause my old man didn't do the sport/hobby.

I'm heading out tomorrow cause i got the day off work thinking of heading out early in the morning to Mortoen bay, Thinking mud island or harry's reef. But i'm and quite unsure about mud and where people actually fish around mud. If anyone has some just general info on mud that would be appreciated Heaps. I know you's say follow the other boats but i'll be out their tomorrow and their prolly wont be many boats at all

Also i have read the stickies in salt water fishing and done alot of research on this website and many more.

I'm slowly gathering things more and more every time i go out. i don't mind not catching stuff and do enjoy exploring but when i see people on here catching snapper whether it be 60cm+ or just over legal it gets me eager to catch one.

So If you have any info that could help me in my search tomorrow i would appreciate it so much and im thinking of fishing mud tomorrow on the low tide threw to possible high tide. Or any other spots would be great

Thanks Wade.

Re: MUD Island Help!!!!

PM sent mate

Adam