Thread: Why don't my drop downs work

Why don't my drop downs work

Just the last couple of days on 3 different computers the drop down boxes for the main menus no longer work i.e. I would hover over "Fishing Forum " and there would be a drop down and I would select the category I want, now I have to click on it to get the full blown menu, is this something wrong with my particular log in or has there been a change.

Re: Why don't my drop downs work

Gday Dignity,i had the same problem a couple of days ago,the old drop downs just wernt dropen,but thankfully the problem has gone and now all is back to normal!
    Maybe its just a minor glitch that well rectiffy itselffor you.

Cheers Chris.

Same happen to me
    Can I fix it??
    Jim

And my "Thanks for this post" requires several tries and a couple of times hasn't worked at all. I have waited after clicking and nothing but when it does work it is very quick.

I think I have found the problem, will work on a fix for it over the next few days.

Haven't been able to recreate the thanks for this post problem. Can you tell me what browser and version you are using?

Internet Explorer 8 Windows 7

The drop down now works on my laptop at home, will try the other couple of PC's during the week. The Thanks worked this time also so maybe the problem was linked.

Cheers

Opps -worked last night but not this afternoon went striaght to the site from my email
    Last edited by Dignity; 17-06-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: spoke to soon

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Internet Explorer 8 Windows 7

The drop down now works on my laptop at home, will try the other couple of PC's during the week. The Thanks worked this time also so maybe the problem was linked.

Cheers

Opps -worked last night but not this afternoon went striaght to the site from my email
    Try updating to Internet Explorer 9.

I think I have fixed it. Let me know how it goes.

Steve, I think it caught a fungus as it is bright orange
    It works well and is a floating tool bar as well which is even better - thanks

Solidly each to their own and it doesn't really matter but URGH! I do dislike floating headers so had to block it to save screen territory, but i only ever read the new post and to get deeper I can use the root (just incase it netnannys ...r.o.o.t) links i guess, sure it will suit many.

fnq - is this because you use a mobile to access the internet, I know others at work do.

Hi mate no it's a 22 inch at the desk but running from a laptop that has much lower resolution so when i use the lappy only the header sucks but I guess not as much as it would on a mobile.