Thread: For fishers with bad backs the solution may be to hand; but at a price probably.

For fishers with bad backs the solution may be to hand; but at a price probably.

Not sure what these cost but for those of us with bad backs it would be a nice way to get to good fishing spots. Wonder if you can fit rod holders?

Maybe this should be in Boating?

Cheers
    Chimo

http://www.dump.com/2010/12/21/did-y...y-aloft-video/
    What could go wrong.......................

Re: For fishers with bad backs the solution may be to hand; but at a price probably.

Hmmm

does it come with a casting deck & live well??

Muzz

Re: For fishers with bad backs the solution may be to hand; but at a price probably.

Burlying would be real easy .... just start the props spinning and throw the pillies out the window!!
    Jim

Their crapp ! have you tried trolling at 190knots

so what happened to em? I remember a accident somewhere and then it all went quiet years and years ago. I like the idea that they are classed as aboat and that way they were cheaper to run.

I put up a months ago about the russian erkanoplanes ( spelling) - you got free missile ( burley) launchers with them and seating for 300 mates and a couple of tanks!!! That fast 2m off the water would scare the crap out of me- no time to correct for anything and water like concrete

G'day

Personally I love the idea, and if ever refined, would be a great thing in the move forward away from the increasingly popular wave piercing cats.

http://aerotechnews.socialgo.com/mag...rogram_88.html

This is what happened,

Dave

100 staff and nothing built.............sounds like Gillard got involved!
    What could go wrong.......................

The original manufacturing base was meant to be Cairns, but after several yrs and not a lot of success they folded. The designs, one now non-operational model, various manufactured parts, molds etc etc are in the hands of a Singapore based company that plans to refine the design and manufacture in China.

Good luck to em I say.

Thats a 1.2m wave height its "cruising comfortably over" ? Looks more like 1.2 cm.
    Been around for eons these things...hell i was shooting down messershmitts with a sopwith camel when the ruskies invented these. Even my old mate manny richtoffen had one for impressing the chicks. Just sayin.

So if it cuts up a bit can u still land safely ? Or are they just for short runs over inshore/freshwater only ?