Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the new ausfish forums

What do you think of the new ausfish forums

Hi just wondering what dose everyone think of the new ausfish forums site. Personally i dont like it. You??

Fishinwahbee

Re: What do you think of the new ausfish forums

Hey Fishinwahbee

It took a little bit to get used to the new layout but now that i have, i find it more user friendly than the previous version. Can you tell us what u dont like about it?

Cheers
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

Ah - change is often hard for people to accept. Usually, we all get used to change eventually though.

Personally, I remain very grateful to the website owner, Steve, for continuing to put in his own money to run the website and indeed, to continually seek improvements in it for the benefit of members.

Goodonya, Steve ....and Mrs Ausfish also, who suffers some of the family budget being spent in upgrading the forums. I am sure that such improvements cost more than small change.

Ah - there's that word, "change," again.

must admit,i also dont like it,nothing against the people who have put it up/regards john

I don't like it either. I thought it would grow on me but it hasn't. There isn't one particular thing its the whole layout.

I would love to see the original format back thats for sure.

i think its great, love the new colour scheme makes it nice and bright, photos are better to view, easier to access different parts of the forum,added blogs, although not thrilled about having jetski classifieds in the for sale section

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

I'm happy with it, nice little facebook/youtube features added (like and dislike options). Seems to be very subtle changes still going on with it though, the layout keeps changing a bit from one day to the next
    Confucius says.........."Before man become master fisherman, man must become master baiter".

im having trouble getting used to it. i liked it the way it was.
    cheers cr

Yeah, give it a couple of weeks and see how you are with it then fishinwahbee, it seems to be getting tweaked daily.
    Still the best of it's kind for me though, by a long way.

Best update yet. Lovin the tapatalk feature too
    Well done crew!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not computer savy, but I haven't found anything I haven't been able to nut out. I like it...Job well done.

Scott

Only think I really preferred about the old site was the darker backround. Easier on the eye when using a 27" monitor All this white is a bit glarey!

yeah I think its good.....a change is as good as a holiday and its good that Ausfish can separate its forum from others ie in style and format.

Cheers
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by fishinwahbee View Post
    Hi just wondering what dose everyone think of the new ausfish forums site. Personally i dont like it. You??

Fishinwahbee
    Im not sure if that is you in your avatar fishinwahbee but if it is my young friend there is one thing in life that you will learn as your journey continues and that is that change is as certain as death and taxes, and it will affect diferent people in different ways. Personaly im slowly getting used to the new Ausfish but others have said it all takes time.
    Cheers Axl

I'm not a fan of it i'd gladly like the old layout back.