Thread: Harries noon Sunday

Harries noon Sunday

Just sitting out at harries and thought I would post up a pic of a few of the boats out here. 38 at last count
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Harries noon Sunday

Hi Steve, Just got back from Otter Rock in Bramble Bay where we counted 12 boats before we headed out to the Inner Beacon just one boat out there. Funny thing tho i didn't notice anyone catching anything at Otter Rock in the 30 minutes that we were there. Cheers
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Just sitting out at harries and thought I would post up a pic of a few of the boats out here. 38 at last count

... but is anyone catching any fish?

yeh mate we were one of the boats there and got our bag of 15 fish upto 6 kilos

Quote Originally Posted by big_steve001 View Post
    bloody hell..we did not even have one rod on baord..you could have brought one over to us.

greg, so whats the idea of not having a rod onboard a really nice rig like that? apart from the fizzy girly drinks.
    steve if thats your boat, mate i,m so jealous
    ian

hey ian nar thats a mates boat we got a haynes signiture. and yeh the fish were only biting for about 40 mins then they shut down but as usual there are w@#$%^%$ who wanna drive right onto our boat and tangle our lines trying to catch fish.

Here is a better pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ausfish; 07-06-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_steve001 View Post
    I think you meant bag of 12 fish if there were 3 onboard or almost a bag of 16 if 4 onboard
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Here is a better pic
    ...and that is why I rarely fish Harries

ive never seen anything like it. i know i wouldnt stop to fish there if i saw half as many boats, to frustrating.

jp

lol! thats the funniest pics i have ever seen!! there is no way you could even cast your bait without hitting someone..

Hey Steve i think you found where all these fish are hiding