Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat stolen 4am this morning - Gold Coast $500 Reward

Unhappy Boat stolen 4am this morning - Gold Coast $1500 Reward

Hi guys, My boat was stolen at 4am this morning from my front yard in Helensvale on the Gold Coast. It is a 5.25m Blue Bluefin Centre Console with a 100HP Yamaha 4st engine, the boat rego is SO004Q and trailer rego is 419QJC. The boat has the name SCREAMIN SEAMEN written down both sides in big lettering.

2002 Bluefin 5.25 metre aluminium centre console Rego SO004Q, Hull Serial# AUBLUD1375K202.

2002 100hp Yamaha 4 Stroke engine, Engine# 1000585.

2002 Dunbier Deluxe Trailer, rego 419QJC and ID# 6FJDDD33322226960.

If anybody see's the boat or hears of anything please call the police at coomera station. I am offering a NO QUESTIONS ASKED $1500 cash reward for information leading to the return of the boat.

Here is a photo of the boat:
    Last edited by Screamin Semen; 21-06-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Additional Information added

Re: Boat stolen 4am this morning - Gold Coast $500 Reward

Sorry to hear that SS. Hope you recover it quickly and in good nick mate. Lousy buggers. Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Ill keep an eye out mate...unique paint/name, so should be easy to spot if being towed/used anywhere.

Hope you get it back mate...

To the pricks that took it - Get a f**king job, and buy yourself one!

Mick

Angry Re: Boat stolen 4am this morning - Gold Coast $500 Reward

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin Semen View Post
    Hi guys, My boat was stolen at 4am this morning from my front yard in Helensvale on the Gold Coast. It is a 5.25m Blue Bluefin Centre Console with a 100HP Yamaha 4st engine, the boat rego is SO004Q and trailer rego is 419QJC. The boat has the name SCREAMIN SEAMEN written down both sides in big lettering. If anybody see's the boat or hears of anything please call the police at coomera station. I am offering a $500 cash reward for information leading to the return of the boat., Here is a photo of the boat: PS I know this could be in a better section but I want people to see it
    Good luck on the hunt for ya baby,to the scum that stole it "Every dog has it's day",low life shit beatles! Best of luck Sceamn Cheers Chris.

Best of luck getting it back Screamin. Nice boat. Hate theives...

That sux mate lowlife scumbags like this really need to get a life! Best of luck finding her, id get the word out as much as you can and quickly as in on noticeboards etc and on every page on this site and every other! Hopefully their not experts at this or by now you wouldnt be able to recognise her unfortunatly

Sorry to hear mate, Ill keep an eye eight. Hope you get her back.

bad news mate ,hope it was insured?its proably stripped and in primer by now,il keep an eye out for you.

Mate there isn't anything that I can say that already hasn't been said......
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

Will keep an eye out here also.

Will keep an eye out for you also, good luck.

Will keep an eye out for it.... bloody low lifes, list your engines serial number with the boys in blue & the dept of transport. BigE

Chin up SS. If anyone sees this boat do be sure to contact the police.

I drove past your house (I think) yesterday and still remember seeing your boat at the front. Will keep an eye for you. Hope you find her soon!!!

Cheers guys.

These guys were very good and hardly made a sound when cutting the padlocks or hooking the boat up. Definitely done it before. The trailer cop I had on it was useless.

Police said that 99% of the time they never recover boats as they are resprayed etc and sold interstate or shipped overseas. They also said they have responded to countless jobs of stolen boats and jet skis on the Gold Coast recently, especially in my area.

There are plenty of boats in my street alot newer and just sitting out in the open but they obviously had an order for a boat like mine

SS