Thread: The Crays are back! The Crays are back!

The Crays are back! The Crays are back!

Took a quick trip over to maggie after lunch today to have a bit of a spear. With the colder water i thought the crays might have come up shallower and i was right. Got 2 big Painted Crays off Picnic bay and another 2 "pan size" off the Bommies off Arthers bay. There seemed to be alot of them around to but only took what i need for the BBQ tonight. Not many trout around but. You usually see alot of under sized ones around but i didnt see any at all. Any ideas why this might be?

Re: The Crays are back! The Crays are back!

No .

thanks mate. very helpful.

sry, Global warming ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanrb4 View Post
    Took a quick trip over to maggie after lunch today to have a bit of a spear. With the colder water i thought the crays might have come up shallower and i was right. Got 2 big Painted Crays off Picnic bay and another 2 "pan size" off the Bommies off Arthers bay. There seemed to be alot of them around to but only took what i need for the BBQ tonight. Not many trout around but. You usually see alot of under sized ones around but i didnt see any at all. Any ideas why this might be?
    G'day Mate,

Where are you located? Would not mind going out and get a couple myself with ya.
    Bondy