Thread: New to this site, wanting to get more out of fishing.

New to this site, wanting to get more out of fishing.

G'day there,
    Im clive, 29yr old who likes to fish, though i havent gotten out to do it as much as i should.
    Most of my fishing is done down at sandgate and deep water bend, due to not having a boat.
    im just a simple angler who would like to learn some more hints and tips to be able to pass on to my son, so he can get the same enjoyment as i do.
    i only use bait as i have no idea with lures etc,
    So im hoping to make some new friends on here and expand my fishing success.
    Cheers Clive

Re: New to this site, wanting to get more out of fishing.

Welcome Aboard Clive,
    We hope you enjoy your time on Ausfish.
    you'll find on here a few blokes that fish that area, all, well some, happy to give you a bit of inside info.

cheers
    wayne

G'day Clive and welcome on board

Well you've come to the right place. There is a wealth of information out there any heaps and heaps of the guys on Ausfish are only too willing to help.

Cheers.
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

Clive,

Welcome aboard mate. I fish the brisbane river and pine occasionally, if your ever up to learn a few things with lures/sp's hit me up for fish (Message me) as most times I fish solo (mates aren't as keen as I am to catch fish at 6am.) I got a boat and happy to show you a few things and keen for a chat n laugh. Not a big bait fisho myself, got sick of cleaning bait bits out of my boat. hahahahaha
    tight lines.
    Mossy

can certainly help u out there if u like to start using lures and soft plactics

thanks for the welcome guys, i will def have to try and get active on here alot and get to know the great people on here

Hi Clive, welcome aboard.
    Just as well you dont have to type that member name in each time though eh?
    Cheers
    Brendan

Clive.
    I fish woody point to mud, and anywhere where I can find fish.
    Send me a pm if u wants come along one day
    Cheers
    Greg

Welcome aboard Clive hope I used to fish down deep water bend frequently when I had my tinny some good fihsing to be had up that way I mainly use bait aswell as I do not have alot of luck with the plastics and lures I have had some luck with them but nothing to rave about. Alot of good tips and info on here mate once again welcome.