Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good headlamps

Re: Good headlamps

Sew some velcro to you hat and glue the other part (velcro strip) to the light Bruce.

What if I don't want to wear the hat. I'll glue some velco to my head, na that work either cos then I can't wear the hat if I want. This is getting too complicated.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Just saw this thread and noticed alot of you are liking the H7r. While i agree with all of what has been said about them in terms of their briliance, i am on my 5th one under warranty. The company who imports them from germany is realy good about it. I send it back to them and say whats wrong with it and they send me a new one in the packet. No questions asked. I bought my original one over 2 years ago and each one has only gone a few months befor the insulation on the wires to the battery pack disintergrates and leaves the copper wire exposed and shorting out. my current one stoped working the other day and i couldnt see the problem so pulled it apart and the wire to the back of the on/off button had done the same. so i guess ill be sending it off for number six. Anyone else struck this???

so far so good ..... but it does draw down the batteries quicker than expected .

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

very happy with my unit to date. batt usage is good, can change with batt brand. useing cheapies at the moment and going great. comfy, bright or not so when required. exellent product. I had only one headlamp before this, got a top of the range petzel when they first came out 12 or so years ago (could be longer), it still works but can not compete with new tech. i recon pay for quality, enjoy it, look after it.
    Cheers

I picked up a h7 lenser from porters for under $70 and although brilliant I wish it had a red led (like the Energiser) for tying knots at night. There's not a lot of nutritional value in moths.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post

*Rechargable via 240Vlt or USB - but can be substituted with 3xAAA batteries
    Chris - I picked one of the H7's up yesterday. I don't see how it can be recharged. It seems to be battery only. Is yours different to that ??

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    Chris - I picked one of the H7's up yesterday. I don't see how it can be recharged. It seems to be battery only. Is yours different to that ??
    Peter, mine is battery only - no recharge package.

Thanks Mike