Thread: dirty barstards

Angry dirty barstards

went out for a fish on saterday with my son walked the banks to cast some lures and got a shock at how much rubbish people have been leaving all around the banks all up we could have filled a weele bin with bear bottles discusting.
    If you can bring it in you can take it out simple this is how so many good spots get cut off from us

Re: dirty barstards

Quote Originally Posted by winfurn View Post
    went out for a fish on saterday with my son walked the banks to cast some lures and got a shock at how much rubbish people have been leaving all around the banks all up we could have filled a weele bin with bear bottles discusting.
    If you can bring it in you can take it out simple this is how so many good spots get cut off from us
    Well said. It pisses me off too! And what's worse is when they smash the bottles. It makes me wonder whats going through a persons head, too get a thrill out of doing mindless shit like that, and then, smoke butts, far kin everywhere. Take cans ya grubs, and put ya butts in them, you fag suckin freaks.

If you can carry the basard there full you can sure as hell bring it home when it's empty.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by far kin Finn View Post
    Well said. It pisses me off too! And what's worse is when they smash the bottles. It makes me wonder whats going through a persons head, too get a thrill out of doing mindless shit like that, and then, smoke butts, far kin everywhere. Take cans ya grubs, and put ya butts in them, you fag suckin freaks.
    I am hopefully wrong, but "you fag sucking freaks" comes across as if all smokers leave their buts under your feet or where you fish ??. Not all smokers shurely...I have freinds that smoke and I don't think they are freaks....Fag sucking or otherwise....

Scott

that cracked me up..

Well said fellas, but there is a way to spot these yobos.

You will find there arms are a little longer than most of us, they have one continous eyebrow and their kids look the same. We have to live with them being around I am afraid.

Gordon

Yes I smoke.I also take my butts home with the rest of my rubbish . I did not realise that I was a freak by partaking in a product that was legal. Maybe I would be better off in your eyes if i had a tribe of kids and left their disposable nappies wherever I felt like it.
    Shawn

Sounds like you would have a sticker on the back of your shitbox that says

"PROUD FATHER OF A NEPHEW"

It was Clean Up Australia Day recently, saw on TV ,the volunteers picking up the rubbish in Sunny Coast waterways, great job.
    I take a bucket fishing, and often bring it home with a few bottles , cans etc in. Other peoples.....
    My fishing spots are beautifull and I hate seeing them messed up....................
    makes you wonder......................
    None of them are on this forum.
    randell

just read qf monthly mag and yes those dirty barstards have got us kicked out of below the wall for good because of the mess they leave behind
    this sux big time

That does suck, probably not fisher poeple just a bunch of ratbags out for a night on the turps. Bloody shame, they stuff if up for the genuine campers and fishers.

Scott

CHECK OUT THIS MOB THE CRACKATINNIE TRIBE.
    Shut up and fish

I think a clarification needs to be made.

there is a big difference between "dirty Fag suckin' freaks" and smokers who are considerate and dispose of the waste of their habit in a reasonable way.

Same as "drunken litterin' pigs" (often related and interbreed with DFSF) and people who like a beer or two but have sufficient inteligence to dispose of their containers properly.

cheers
    Its the details, those little details, that make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by winfurn View Post
    just read qf monthly mag and yes those dirty barstards have got us kicked out of below the wall for good because of the mess they leave behind
    this sux big time
    where are we talking about with the above below what wall

shane

coolamunda dam from the road back up