Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing in new yak, called Green Zone...

Fishing In an enviromently safe manner to all lovers of the enviroment

HI all, got myself a new Yak today after a long spell without a yak. It's a Emotion Temptation and I plan to pimp it to the max. So I am excited to say I'm back in the Yak scene, and Tomorrow I'm going fishing.... in the Green Zone, (name of kayak) where there will be plenty of fish to be had.

mewhahahahahah
    Can someone, anyone please like my facebook page? I need at least 30 likes.... Please

http://www.facebook.com/suncoastcivilwater

Re: Fishing in GREEN ZONE

Good on You.
    (not about the zone obviously)
    Spent a few hours today on my emotion yak. Pulled a donut , but it was spectacular in the skinny water this afternoon.
    Cheers
    Brendan

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing View Post
    Good on You.
    (not about the zone obviously)
    Spent a few hours today on my emotion yak. Pulled a donut , but it was spectacular in the skinny water this afternoon.
    Cheers
    Brendan
    I don't get it ..... but I'll have fun pulling donuts in the Green Zone tomorrow.... and I'll smash the fish too
    Can someone, anyone please like my facebook page? I need at least 30 likes.... Please

Quote Originally Posted by kind_cir View Post
    I don't get it ..... but I'll have fun pulling donuts in the Green Zone tomorrow.... and I'll smash the fish too
    As you are all aware, the greenies don't know how your mind works but I can bet they'll take your info and screw us all over.

Think of your fishing future before you type.

I dont get it either.....so you will fark it up for the rest of us
    hope no others are reading this
    I need to work harder and longer as the people on welfare need more people like me

Ummmm.... No ,... The name of the new Kayak is GREEN ZONE as it is lime Green in colour and when I fish from it I'm in the Zone.

As if I'd go fishing in a protected area.

But hey.... Shoot first.

Ummmm.... No ,... The name of the new Kayak is GREEN ZONE as it is lime Green in colour and when I fish from it I'm in the Zone.

As if I'd go fishing in a protected area.

But hey.... Shoot first.
    Sweet....love ya work
    I need to work harder and longer as the people on welfare need more people like me

I think you been smokin something green that's for sure

As Wags aluded to earlier. Probably not a good idea to make jokes/inuendo's about fishing green zones..(obviously your not)...but authorites/greenies read this stuff once and think its happening. They dont hang around long enough to read your 'joke'...just continue to label decent fisherfolk ocean rapers because they said on Ausfish ' I am fishing in a green zone'...thats all they need.

Have fun in your green yak!

Cheers steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Good on ya mate.......i think it was obvious from the start that you had no intention to go fishing in a green zone and you were having a lend of everyone, i just wasn't sure where the 'punchline' was hidden.Now we all know......nice work.

I might just rename my boat 'Illegal waters' because then I could be a prankster like you too. Thanks for the thought train. No brainer.

Cheers
    Chris
    Last edited by Angla; 04-05-2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Add stuff

Funny thing is,,, if these blokes were serious about greenies reading this stuff then I draw your attention to this thread...http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ighlight=crabs

Now a greenie would not apparently read right to the end before screaming injustic. Then there are all these smart comments, but hey, no one jumping up and down. So one can only asume Wags ect are taking the piss out of me.

Funny thing is,,, if these blokes were serious about greenies reading this stuff then I draw your attention to this thread...http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ighlight=crabs

Now a greenie would not apparently read right to the end before screaming injustic. Then there are all these smart comments, but hey, no one jumping up and down. So one can only asume Wags ect are taking the piss out of me.

The greenies would only read the first post. You forgot about the bloke who was going fishing for snapper on the first day of the closure. - These green minded people don't really give a rats about reading through pages of comments - just like journos.
    Anyway enjoy your fishing.

Respectfully I would like to say that the owner of the thread you refer to has a title that suggests it is a question and then in his first post he also states that he has no intention of carrying out any of the action described..........Unlike your title and first post.

Cheers
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Angla View Post
    Respectfully I would like to say that the owner of the thread you refer to has a title that suggests it is a question and then in his first post he also states that he has no intention of carrying out any of the action described..........Unlike your title and first post.

Cheers
    Chris

Well yes , and no. But if these said greenies are that extreme, they would not read to the end of his post before getting on the blower complaining.

But hey, let the Kayak lynching continue as that seems to be the standard from the stink boat brigade. A standard for one and another standard for others. So what ya say... are you going to sit on the fence, or cast and retrieve in hope of a strike.

Enjoy your fishing.

Well yes , and no. But if these said greenies are that extreme, they would not read to the end of his post before getting on the blower complaining.

But hey, let the Kayak lynching continue as that seems to be the standard from the stink boat brigade. A standard for one and another standard for others. So what ya say... are you going to sit on the fence, or cast and retrieve in hope of a strike.

Enjoy your fishing.
    Who is lynching Kayakers???...no one!!!

I think the decent kayaking crew on here would be distancing themselves from your crap.Your intention was obvious from the start to cause a stink. What a twit you are.

Enjoy your fishing

Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!