Thread: Sunny Coast Bait.

Sunny Coast Bait.

Gday everyone, I'm wondering if any one can help me out in finding some bait grounds out of mooloolaba.I've fished out of there a little bit in the last few years but having never had a way to keep livies.Now with a bigger boat with live bait tanks i'm pretty keen to give them a go out of the sunny coast.
    Cheers.

Re: Sunny Coast Bait.

yeah the place has a few some secret some obvious but the best ones are you can try the shark nets at mooloolabah or alex or around the corner at kawana, but the best bet is head to 8 or 10 mile straight past blinker and look for the game boys they willso you the general area to look in some of them seem to be able to sniff them out but their is also a small patch just inside the blinker about 500 m due west that some times holds bait

8 or 10 mile is the best but

hope that helps
    supa

i keep livies in a bucket with an airater and change the water regulary. Works pretty well dont need a plumbed live tank

If you are heading South, the shallow reefs off Currimundi and Caloundra are pretty reliable. Fairway beacon off Caloundra and Caloundra 5 mile are the best in close off Caloundra.

Hey guys/girls thank you for that its should be a great help next time i head out of mooloolaba.I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by supa29 View Post
    yeah the place has a few some secret some obvious but the best ones are you can try the shark nets at mooloolabah or alex or around the corner at kawana, but the best bet is head to 8 or 10 mile straight past blinker and look for the game boys they willso you the general area to look in some of them seem to be able to sniff them out but their is also a small patch just inside the blinker about 500 m due west that some times holds bait

8 or 10 mile is the best but

hope that helps
    supa
    I gave him our bait mark Ned should do the job. The banks runs are becoming a fading memory now

Quote Originally Posted by Dean1 View Post
    I gave him our bait mark Ned should do the job. The banks runs are becoming a fading memory now
    look at that i leave you alone for 5 weeks and your giving our marks away. haha
    no worries mate that will give him a great starting point and dont worry those bait schools will be back next summer and the pillies wont be too far away with winter nearly here they dont disapear just get harder to find

supa

Have sound around in this area
    S26'37.270"
    E153'17.449"

Should get ya started
    "Elempi" American Bertram 33, 3208T Caterpillar power

Quote Originally Posted by nowornever1972 View Post
    Mate do you think this is an approporiate question to ask on a forum? You might end up with some winging bitch complaining on the thread. Remind you of anyone?
    Alright.....grow up mate, it ends here.

For the misinformed this is where all this stems from.
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...rth-stradbroke

Stop embarrassing yourself by spending your Sunday searching through old posts of mine and writing PM's to me trying to explain yourself.
    There is a clear cut difference between the way I asked a question and handled the responses I received as opposed to the way you receive peoples advice, both on the thread I have a link to or any other of yours for that matter.
    Good chance this will all be removed by a mod, rightfully so...so it ends here before you embarrass yourself anymore.

It has ended. Someone has a holiday to think about his posts.