Thread: 3B Subdogs

3B Subdogs

After giving my accidental a purchase ( thought it was a scumdog) a few flick arounds on the weekend. I really like the smalls prawn like hops of the bottom or the walk the dog style action of a almost dead fish.

Anyone have any favorite colors? I picked up a blitza/bitza? color. I'm thinking of getting a clear color ( hooch) for a good prawn action.

Re: 3B Subdogs

I bought a couple in the clearer colours to have a go at some whiting, but havnt had a chance to use them yet. hopefully get out on the weekend.
    ill let you no how they go. did u get that flatty on the flats?

Quote Originally Posted by Teejay24 View Post
    I bought a couple in the clearer colours to have a go at some whiting, but havnt had a chance to use them yet. hopefully get out on the weekend.
    ill let you no how they go. did u get that flatty on the flats?
    Yeah mate a big yabbie bank at the mouth of currimundai lake. These are the sinking version of the subdogs.

They are excellent little stickbaits.

I normally use the scumdogs in preference purely for the visual aspect.
    They are fantastic little lures.
    Here are a couple of pics.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    They are excellent little stickbaits.

I normally use the scumdogs in preference purely for the visual aspect.
    They are fantastic little lures.
    Here are a couple of pics.

Pete

Nice work Pete, how do you rate the scumdogs compared to say a px45. I must try the scumdog see how they go for me. Have you upgraded the hooks for the trevaly?

Upgrade to decoys will see better hook up rate. they are a great lure a bit weak of had a few broken to fish and pontoons but overall pretty good for the price
    "True Blue"