Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sandflies

Re: Sandflies

Quote Originally Posted by Dan5 View Post
    XXXX Gold is my water princess ,,,,,,,Then when us MEN have a drink we drink RUM young fella.

I know there are some certain men's fancy dress up pub's down south where you gather to drink Vomit Bombs and Calton Daft.

Up here we think of Golds as our Powerade,,,,,,,you know energy drink .

Funny how 1% extra alcahol can make beer taste so
    Very Bad......
    Might as well drink beers from the US ..... millers & bud - they look the same going in as they come out
    Many many many better tasting beers than VB & Carlton draught ...... & they all have a real percentage on them.
    Is it that the price of XXXX Gold is so cheap that people drink the stuff I love watching a GOLD drinker have a real beer ....... not only do they have the look of enjoyment on their face - but they fall over much quicker

Chris

PS .... mind you - still thinking of using XXXX Gold as the base for my midgee concoction
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Might as well drink beers from the US ..... millers & bud - they look the same going in as they come out
    Many many many better tasting beers than VB & Carlton draught ...... & they all have a real percentage on them.
    Is it that the price of XXXX Gold is so cheap that people drink the stuff I love watching a GOLD drinker have a real beer ....... not only do they have the look of enjoyment on their face - but they fall over much quicker

Chris

PS .... mind you - still thinking of using XXXX Gold as the base for my midgee concoction

Come on Nagg fess up.........your not a Bogus Premium drinker are you?......

Funny you say it's cheap......i wish it was up here..........$49.98......for XXXX Gold 30 pack...........$47.98 for bloody VB 30 pack....... .

ATM up here they have a good deal going.......2 30packs of gold for $80 and a free Barra classic lure......wish was a Halco scorpion though.

Dan

I just found out that there is a brewery in WA called Jarrah Jack thats been ordered to stop brewing by the tax dept Serve them right for flogging my name..

My serious beer drinking mates have about 3 or 4, 50 ltr kegs on the go at any time and are getting better and better at making an excellent brew.

The double fermented stout is better than Guinness. Other mates distill their own rocket fuel and add that bourbon or rum essence for a more than passable spirit.

I should be taking some up to Darwin to test on those midges and mozzies Dan5.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    I just found out that there is a brewery in WA called Jarrah Jack thats been ordered to stop brewing by the tax dept

My serious beer drinking mates have about 3 or 4, 50 ltr kegs on the go at any time and are getting better and better at making an excellent brew.

The double fermented stout is better than Guinness. Other mates distill their own rocket fuel and add that bourbon or rum essence for a more than passable spirit.

I should be taking some up to Darwin to test on those midges and mozzies Dan5.
    Sounds like my house before we went on tour...
    I went to the Jarrah Jack brewery in WA. Pemberton I think..Bloody 6 bucks for a beer that tasted like something Nagg would drink... That premium dirty sox smell.. Yuk

Scott

XXXX Gold is my water princess ,,,,,,,Then when us MEN have a drink we drink RUM young fella.

I know there are some certain men's fancy dress up pub's down south where you gather to drink Vomit Bombs and Calton Daft.

Up here we think of Golds as our Powerade,,,,,,,you know energy drink .

Funny how 1% extra alcahol can make beer taste so
    Very Bad......
    Dan thanks for the compliment mate (young fella) & i do drink copious amounts of Bundy...

But the only 2 beers i can handle are VB & Tooheys Extra Dry...

Cheers Baz

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Dan thanks for the compliment mate (young fella) & i do drink copious amounts of Bundy...

But the only 2 beers i can handle are VB & Tooheys Extra Dry...

Cheers Baz
    What a load rot !!!!....You would drink a hot emu export through a sh!tty nappy.

Scott

Funny you say it's cheap......i wish it was up here..........$49.98......for XXXX Gold 30 pack...........$47.98 for bloody VB 30 pack....... .

ATM up here they have a good deal going.......2 30packs of gold for $80 and a free Barra classic lure......wish was a Halco scorpion though.

Dan

Went to tha howard springs shops the other day got meself 2 cartoooons and no F#$%^n clasics left just got the old barrel treatment,no lube no kiss no promis!

Quote Originally Posted by wamjam View Post
    What a load rot !!!!....You would drink a hot emu export through a sh!tty nappy.

Scott
    Cm'on mate only when i'm thirsty.................. Just been haven a few with the Kiwi & marty Goin to bed now

Chers Baz

Quote Originally Posted by Squidlet View Post
    Went to tha howard springs shops the other day got meself 2 cartoooons and no F#$%^n clasics left just got the old barrel treatment,no lube no kiss no promis!

Yeah i have to get in and grab one just as a collector type thing aswell ......pffft,

Scott

Well thats just disgusting Barry.......you should be ashamed.......beer should be atleast room tempreture ......

Dan
    Yeh , I like a good premium beer ...... not ashamed of it either. Most beer ( with the exception of Kilkenny) that comes in a can is just crap ...... like buying most cask wine . My run of the mill beer would be TEDs ...... & if available at the right price the Platinums ( they sort the men from the boys)
    I've seen XXXX Gold for the low $30s (30pk)

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Sounds like my house before we went on tour...
    I went to the Jarrah Jack brewery in WA. Pemberton I think..Bloody 6 bucks for a beer that tasted like something Nagg would drink... That premium dirty sox smell.. Yuk

Scott
    Dirty sock smell ....... I'll say it again - I do not drink XXXX Gold!

Anyhow ....... back to sandflies

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Funny there is no mention of Carlton Mid yet??

There is only one beer to use as a base for midge baits.....Fosters, probably the only real use it will ever have.
    Jack.

Come on Nagg fess up.........your not a Bogus Premium drinker are you?....

Dan
    Whats wrong with Boag premium? Same price as XXXX here and no comparison, not that I've ever tried XXXX.

Halco scorpions Dan what colour? Do they attract midges?

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Funny there is no mention of Carlton Mid yet??

There is only one beer to use as a base for midge baits.....Fosters, probably the only real use it will ever have.
    I think it's because members were talking about beer
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO