Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night STOLEN

Angry Last night STOLEN

Hi

Last night i had been raped of all my fishing gear. I am absolutely devastated what they have taken and am gutted. We have our once a year fishing trip up north in 4 weeks time and now have nothing.
    If you hear or see any of the gear listed below please call Chris on 0410 582 458 and let bygons be bygons...

Do not buy stolen fishing gear as this increases the demand for thieves as its an awful feeling when it happens to you.

4 x Shimano tiagra t-curve 8kg stand up rods with tiagra 16 reels all with orange 8kg line.

2 x 6-10kg egrell spin rods with daiwa seagate reels multi colour line

1 x gary howard 8-10kg spin rod with certate reel multi colour lline

2 x live fibre 15-24kg spin rod with shimano bait runner and pen 850ssm

Budds rod 'Mark Alderson' custom made rods listed below:-
    1 snapper snaveler blue and gold with daiwa saltiga overhead 50 reel
    1 braiden rod grey and silver tyrnos 20 reel multi colour line
    1 skull drag rod red and silver design which goes up to the second runner, it also has my nick name on the rod 'Bunger' with tyrnos 20.. THIS ROD STANDS OUT

2-5kg rod with sustain reel, has camo split grip handle

1 x grand slam tournament fully rollered rod polished butt handle with 30 tiagra

Very up setting... please dont support these black market dealings

regards Chris

PS i will find you

Re: Last night STOLEN

I really feel for you mate. What area do you live in. If the scum are caught I doubt anything will be done to them. Far too many do gooders in this country, thats why crime is getting out of hand. Hope you can recover some of the gear. mojo

You poor bugger - I know exactly how you feel. It has been nearly a year since I had my gear stolen at the start of my fishing trip in Hervey Bay. My home and contents insurance ended up covering it, but it was still an ordeal that I would rather not have gone through. I hope your case ends up ok.

Jono.

hope the picks fall over board if they don't sell them
    take a wile to get them to have them stolen off ya
    hope you get them back mate
    cheers mick

happy to lend a couple of Trynos 30 if you need it. 0418 871 126

Wow thanks for the support. Ill see how the insurance turns out next week, hopefully it goes through smoothly.

cheers

Did they take the gear from your home? Where do you live what area?
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

hey chris sorry to hear about your loss, you can borrow any of my gear for your holidays if that assists you, i have simalar gear to what those bastards took and i know how i would feel if it happened to me. i will keep an ear out as its a small world and maybe karma will hopefully take hold. cheers cr

Mate, best of luck, hope the pricks get what they deserve.

Hope your insurance does the righty by you.
    Cheers
    Wal

gee mate that must hurt, there would be close to 15 grand there?????????? were they itemised on your insurance?

scum bags!!! its a smalll world, no doubt they will slip up and tell someone. i hope you get it back.worst feeling...i can sympathise. cheers trav

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk n Wined View Post
    Wow thanks for the support. Ill see how the insurance turns out next week, hopefully it goes through smoothly.

cheers
    I feel for you mate. I had all my gear flogged on the way home from cape york one year(lucky it was on the way back) its a horrid feeling.

Regarding insurance make sure you get onto it ASAP, get all your photos,receipts police report and stat dec to them as fast as you can,

Then call them every single day, I have a claim in at the moment for damaged gear from the floods at club marine.

I put in the claim 7 Jan and I am still waiting for a payout. takes them weeks to get back to you and when they do its to say they need one more bit of paperwork. Multiply that by 3-4 times and its 3 months later.

So just make sure you call em every day and hassle the crap out of em if you want a payout before your trip..

best of luck...

I live at Thornlands, all the gear was taken out of the shed where the boat is stored.
    I have been advised by the police last night the guy who stole the gear was from cornubia and then it was bought by someone at logan area. They wouldnt tell me too much. They had a tip off and have seen the 4 x 4 blade solas props that were also taken. 2 x 17 pitch and 2 x 19 pitch.
    I would be over the moon if they were returned or found. Hope they catch them.

The gear is worth around the $20k mark. Wasnt itemised on insurance, I go through the insurance complany on Monday.
    I have now been told the thiefs do there work in the rain as its very noisy and everyone is inside like last Wednesday night.

Thieving Bloody Mother !@#$%^&
    Sincerely hope something bad happens to the thieving mungrels. I hope they are stupid enough to use the gear and someone recognises it. Good Luck with your insurance claim.

Wayno's.
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

let hope he is named in the local paper