Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend Warriors

Re: Weekend Warriors

Been working as FLY IN /OUT worker out of Northern Western australia for over 18months now
    so only home for really for 6 .5 days per month so if the weather is good during the week I prefer to go then but weather going be crap during the week & is good on the weekend then I go then but do stay away from the crowds and pick better time to go over the weekend
    mitch
    In life, start off wrong and you'll finish wrong. Put just one skeleton in the closet and you'll have to put another one in to hide the first, and so it goes.
    But start off right and you'll finish right. There's no comeback when you stick to the truth - and no skeletons!

Leave extra early on the weekends. I would rather sit at the bar for 15-20 minutes waiting for the sun than sit at the ramp waiting for several people launching. Thats when I get frustrated. Then all ya have to do is find a spot where know one is. Easy Then try and come back at those in between times or right on lunch time.
    Cant do much more than that with my job.

Down a similar line, way way back in the "old days" there was only 3 boats that fished the afternoons from my local ramp, we all knew each other and could park right at the ramp, because no one else would be going out, now, you need to wait for ages, launch and have a snooze while you wait for the person who parked the car to get back! and do the same on return, regardless of time of day, or day of the week.

Fish feed more freely mid week {in the ocean} funniest thing I've read on hear for a while

Scalem you trolled for an hr and put it down to it being a Saturday that you didn't get a hoo put some effort into it
    we troll for an hr to our first mark of many marks for the day ps hoo love gold,brown,red,blue, halcos too

Yeah pelagic get put off, shut down by the extra boat traffic of weekends that's why they follow your boat and eat trolled lures, really think about it theres alot more that effects fish than extra boats on the weekend

It's a big ocean out there why don't you go somewhere else rather than the popular spots
    last 2 comments not aimed at Scalem in particular I'm not that much of a smart arse

just my two cents cheers Shin

Am on 5 on 5 off roster but going 7 on 7 off so fishes beware LOL
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)