Thread: Rod to suit saltist 40

Rod to suit saltist 40

Hey guys bought a saltist 40 and had it loaded with 50 lb fins' a bit of an impulse buy if you ask me! , anyway i plan on using this reel jigging and bouncing big jigheads on the bottom ,can anyone suggest a suitable rod to suit my needs ...budget $200

Re: Rod to suit saltist 40

Check the Pioneer Tuna Terrors. You will get heaps of change out of $200, they are graphite so light, powerful and responsive. They have fuji components and a slick butt for easy removal from the rod holders. Store that sells them up here are getting quite a few guys from the local game fishing club buying them and they have not had 1 return of a broken rod. Worth checking out.

Check out the T-Curve Revolution Jig PE6
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Check the Pioneer Tuna Terrors. You will get heaps of change out of $200, they are graphite so light, powerful and responsive. They have fuji components and a slick butt for easy removal from the rod holders. Store that sells them up here are getting quite a few guys from the local game fishing club buying them and they have not had 1 return of a broken rod. Worth checking out.
    do you have a ph # of store or name of shop

Fishing Warehouse in townsville mate. 07 47757677. Ask for Mick or Crumpet.