Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Wanna C Red!!!!!!

Re: I Wanna C Red!!!!!!

here is Peter Wilsons 17kg red and a couple from the 2011 meet and greet at 1770.

Hope you and friends had a lot of nice feeds.......
    I can only catch and cook as misses doesn't like fish in the fridge......
    randell

Only two i've ever caught, bigger one was a tad over 11
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ausfish Platinum Member scuttlebutt's Avatar

042.jpg037.jpg020.jpgOk, these might not be the biggest, but they're probably the freshest. Off Cairns Monday night just gone.

007.jpg

Kev- very nice pics mate and very nice reds gotta be happy with that haul

Bushwacker- if thats the only two reds you ever caught I would still be smiling, well done

scuttlebutt- a very nice mix of red ones there, reds, scarlets and reef jack. Awesome

cheers from boony

P.S Keep em comin fella's
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

This one was cuaght on my trip to Mussy area Monday/Tuesday 7th February 2012, Peter one of my crewies first Red, so he was real happy to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by scuttlebutt View Post
    042.jpg037.jpg020.jpgok, these might not be the biggest, but they're probably the freshest. Off cairns monday night just gone.

007.jpg
    i love the red disco effect in the cruisecraft.lol

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Some pics of reds caught off Fraser Island over the past 4 years.
    The big one went 18.1kg.

Cheers
    Barry
    Attached Images Attached Images

me and the boy both got our PB's on the same day, 4kg & 14kg Barwon Banks back in 2010, still both trying to do better!!!!
    009 (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dayoo View Post
    Some pics of reds caught off Fraser Island over the past 4 years.
    The big one went 18.1kg.

Cheers
    Barry
    18.1 kg is an outstanding effort mate and a proper brute red, I think reef masters old man got one exactly the same size and its the biggest one I've ever seen.

Pedro, a very happy father/son fishing pic and well done to you both

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".

Some nice reds there guys.......

We usually get a couple over 15kg each trip out, boat record for us is a 23.5kg horse caught by Westy our skipper. Bit of an advantage being out there for 3/4 of the year though

I just put up a new thread in Saltwater Fishing Pics that includes a 15+ red, and also a string full off our deck winch (5 hooks). Awesome fish, no matter how many I catch, they always bring a smile to my face.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...t-Trip-Working

SF.

23kg.... Would love to see a photo of that mate, that's the biggest one I have heard of....

Ill have a few more pics to put up when I get time

Cheers from boony

Hey boony,

I will see what I can do for ya. It was caught before the time of iPhones and digital camera's so I will have to see if I can borrow the picture and get it scanned after this next trip. The pic of it was taken with no one holding it, just sitting on our back mat, but I will put a rule or something to indicate the size of the mat and post a pic of that also, so you can appreciate how big it actually is when I get a chance to post it.

SF.

Love ya work mate, cheers 😎

Cheers from boony

Quote Originally Posted by SwainsFisho View Post
    Hey boony,

I will see what I can do for ya. It was caught before the time of iPhones and digital camera's so I will have to see if I can borrow the picture and get it scanned after this next trip. The pic of it was taken with no one holding it, just sitting on our back mat, but I will put a rule or something to indicate the size of the mat and post a pic of that also, so you can appreciate how big it actually is when I get a chance to post it.

SF.
    So did this pic ever get posted anywhere ?