Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm going back to basics........

Re: I'm going back to basics........

I guess to be fair, i reckon beach fishing, even though it is often frowned upon, is a very relaxing way to fish, I am lucky enough to live right near the beach, there is nothing better than getting up early, wander up the beach with my old fashioned rod and reel, a bucket with everything I will need, and my tackle in a small plastic container in my pocket, a few casts with the water around your feet, perhaps a feed of whiting, and back home I go, a 5 second hose of the gear and my feet and all done, nothing to really look after or flush, no mountains fo gear to put away, buckets of burley and crap, no ramp rage, a simple, good pastime I reckon.

So does your tongue have to go out the right side of the gob or is it still the left side when your about to strike?
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

OH, right side for Bream, left side for Whiting! makes all the difference you know.

Yep, similarly very fortunate Noelm, except I generally target tailor...........sure is great to 'travel light'!

Second night for TOL at Iluka....He's probably dancing, half naked on the bar, full of rum at Sedgers Reef....Half his luck...

Scott

Scott,

I reckon he will be sound asleep after all the exertion of catching a whiting or a bream, as you know on Smithys half way through a battle with a Mac tuna he wanted a quick lie down..

First day he would have had a lie down to recover from all the stress of the last month deciding which alveys to take, tommorrow might be a big day for him i reckon.

he's a lucky bugger, great part of the world

mike
    Tangles KFC

This is comedy- get rid of charlie sheen I want to see this on TV fishing show

TOL

Dont forget your Horne waders mate!!! Cant pump yabbies in anything else!
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!