Thread: Hello from NINGI Qld

Hello from NINGI Qld

Hello, Newly registered of course to the forum but have visited many times over the last few years. Always interesting (entertaining at times) reading everyones comments and opinions on all things Boating and Fishing.

I have a lot of experience in my little area, been around boats my whole life, owned many different shapes from home built bondwood to big name high quality GRP and Tinnies up to 6.8M. Been a VMR offshore skipper so operated other various vessels, monos and cats and other equipment, plus have a network of boating friends to spend many hours at sea.

One never stops learning though and the situation is forever evolving so I hope to continue to learn from others and perhaps help someone else as well.

One thing I have learnt though is that there is no perfect boat/motor, it's always a trade off but it's always an interesting debate and so many things to consider.

My current boat and possibly my last as I am getting on in years is a Tournament 2100 Walkaround with 150 Yamaha 4stoke O/B. Only had it a few months with several offshore outings, nice rig so far.
    I will post somewhere else the reasons why I went this way.

Thanks, johncar

Re: Hello from NINGI Qld

Welcome aboard John,
    We hope you enjoy your time spent on Ausfish. As you know most of us are a pretty friendly bunch so if you have any question just fire away.

cheers

Hi John welcome - your experience should make for some interesting posts - and trust you enjoy the Ausfish experience.........cheers............Geeb

Hi John, fantastic part of the world you are in.
    Just moved out of there, had to get further up the coast.
    Don't take anything on here too seriously and you will have a good time...
    Cheers and thanks.

"Tackle Whore on a budget..."
    Gonzo II – Brooker 4.5m 40hp Yam & Outlaw Kayak
    Fish Well, Fish Egrell

http://www.ecofishersqld.org.au