Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1770 Quickie.

Re: 1770 Quickie.

Phill that girly drink waffle is the worst i have heard since FNQ had his last DDD. Seriously what crap are you smoking before asking for a pink legg opener?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

My girls bought a 6 pack of passionfruit and a 6 pack of guava cruisers, but didn't drink them all and I am PROUD to say I fought my conscience long and hard, to stay in the "sub peer" catagory for as long as I could. But I succumbed Now I realise after reading phils explanation that I should not be ashamed, I am LIBERATED and in another class of society to be revered, to be honoured. But it's another story if, next time I am at the bottle shop I actually order lollie water instead of the real stuff.

The effort of putting together a trip quickly is very rewarding Phil, well done!

Scalem

Murf,

no one is begrudging a bloke that will take his alcohol any where he can get it in a pinch. If were sitting around the camp fire and I run out of beer, of course Phill will be in bed well by then, I'll have no dramas raiding his esky for a after dinner mint

But to classify yourself as a higher level of society because you drink the same stuff as a teenage girl is a whole different story:X

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Murf,

no one is begrudging a bloke that will take his alcohol any where he can get it in a pinch. If were sitting around the camp fire and I run out of beer, of course Phill will be in bed well by then, I'll have no dramas raiding his esky for a after dinner mint

But to classify yourself as a higher level of society because you drink the same stuff as a teenage girl is a whole different story:X

Mate, What crap are you on!!!!!!!! As if you would run out of beer while camping............ If you, through very poor planning happened to run out of beer while around the camp fire then maybe you should be drinking pink girly drinks....

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Mate, What crap are you on!!!!!!!! As if you would run out of beer while camping............ If you, through very poor planning happened to run out of beer while around the camp fire then maybe you should be drinking pink girly drinks....

Good call I'll cop that one!

Boys well done, impressive catch, loving all the red people are dragging aboard,

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by four_button_arnie View Post
    Boys well done, impressive catch, loving all the red people are dragging aboard,

Josh

So have ya blooded the new boat yet?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    John,

Let me explain it like this.

Beer drinkers, “ sub peers “, drink this liquid for they feel to venture forth into uncharted waters ( different alcoholic beverages ) would be akin to casting aspersions unto their fellow men and more importantly , their very own manhood. Beer, although it can be a refreshing ale, is not a true mans drink, but an alternative that requires no thought processes other than, drink with peers.

A beverage of standing in the ‘arden up ‘ community will be that of plus 5% per volume, therefore requiring affirmative action in delivering the necessary desired effect of re-hydration, piss-tication and improvo-personality.

To simply partake of the beverage know as ‘ beer ‘ puts one within the pack, but to lead that pack, one has to divert the attention from the sub peers to an advantageous position claiming meritorious accolades from that group by digressing to plus 5% coloured, non-coloured and uniquely ‘arden up men drinks. Fear not the retributions of your fellow peers, soon to be sub peers, as they too, may look deeply into their soul and realize they are not the men, they think they are.

Sure, beer gets desired effects…. Beer googles etc, but to really appreciate the wonders of the distilled plant matter of mother earth, one must, in all seriousness, take up the challenge and strut to the benchtop of barmaids and request with all the bravado of the Bull Stagg , a “ Strawberry Cruiser please ? “.

Well that is as about as clear as I can say it. You know it makes sense !! ????

Cheers Phill
    SoftessCockess,

That is a load of shite, if you want more punch, drink "RUM", not those Fairy Drinks.

Murf

It would seem that your posty has dissoed???? whats the go.

Besides all this, not a bad couple of days by the looks of it, well done

Rob T Go The Steji/150 Opti