Thread: Stolen trailer

Stolen trailer

My mate had his trailer stolen from Deepwater Bend boat ramp last at around 8pm. It's a Sea-Link trailer with the rego - CW 6914

If anyone sees it or has any info please PM me. It was the first day of his 2 week break and this happens to him the poor bugger.

Cheers,

Rob
    Bring Out Another Thousand tragic

Re: Stolen trailer

Have heard of a few disappearing from there, did he have any locks on the trailer? Would be good to know cause mine is parked down there all the time.

Cheers Lee

Quote Originally Posted by lethal098 View Post
    Have heard of a few disappearing from there, did he have any locks on the trailer? Would be good to know cause mine is parked down there all the time.

Cheers Lee
    It was one of those times... in a rush, the lock was in the car but wasn't put on. I always padlock mine but if they really want it, they could cut it off and take it.

I always padlock mine, it also has a hitch pin lock and the chrome lock that sits over the hitch and bottom of the towball. Probably overkill and not to mention you shouldn't have to go to such lengths in the first place, ba$tards. I'll keep an eye out down my way.

unlucky for your mate rob. will try to keep an eye out for it but not liking his chances. any unique features or just an off the shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by Eug View Post
    unlucky for your mate rob. will try to keep an eye out for it but not liking his chances. any unique features or just an off the shelf?
    Cheers Eug. It's an off the shelf one with a dodgy winch cable. Perhaps for the cost of the excess he'll get a new winch with trailer attached. It's just all the bs that goes with it thats the pain.