Quote Originally Posted by sleepygreg View Post
I must be in the confused section of anglers. (though I voted C&R).
If I am fishing a Game Fishing comp...its purely tag and release for billies. If I am chucking lures around the foreshores and canals....its with a view to taking a couple for a feed, but C&R most.

If I am fishing the rocks or ocean beaches its for a feed. Though once I have enough for a feed..then its C&R the rest (and I dont mean the bag limit).

If I am bottom bashing the reefs...then its for a feed.

If I am waving the long wand in the trout streams..its C&R.

If I am fishing the impoundments....southern impoundments = Redfin in the bag, trout/goodoo/yellas released. Northern impoundments = Yellas one or two in the bag, Bass one in the bag, Barra and all else released (cept redclaw).

If I am baitfishing the estuaries....then I am after a feed..so one or two flathead/bream/whiting in the bag....the rest released.

If I am fishing a Sportfishing Tournament - then its tag and release all the way.

Still not sure which category I fall in to.

Greg
Greg ..... Its why I said predominantly. You may fall into that middle ground , - so be it . - but you probably do know what you are ...... If you fish the estuaries on a regular basis & the occasional tournament ..... by your own words - you would be not be a C&R fishoe as your first intention is a feed
I just spent a week away with mates & ate a fair bit of the fish that were landed on my boat ......... but I am still clearly a C&R fishoe , as we struggle to find a place to keep the fish on my boat ...... except for a live well. I was not there to fill a creel .

Chris